The Green Lantern Corps Message Board

The Green Lantern Corps Message Board (http://www.thegreenlanterncorps.com/forum/index.php)
-   General/About Us (http://www.thegreenlanterncorps.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   The GLCMB Weekend Warriors thread (http://www.thegreenlanterncorps.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23460)

Jeff 10-04-2014 04:05 PM

The GLCMB Weekend Warriors thread
 
Hey!

For those of us who stay hooked to this forum 24/7, I figured we could yak about what we are up to for the weekend. Those precious two days called Saturday and Sunday.

I finished up season nine of Supernatural last night and will probably start TWD's latest season tonight. I went over to one of my aunt's houses today to see her new three month old poodle named Sherry. Normally I'm not much of a poodle person, but sherry is adorable.

I'm also trying to motivate myself to keep working on a song that I started. It's somewhere in the sound area of Lorde, but with guitars. Which reminds me, I have to put new strings on my baby.

What are you guys up to for the weekend?

TazzMission 10-04-2014 04:10 PM

going to my cousins for a announcment since she will tell u the sex of her next child

Deadpool 10-04-2014 04:16 PM

Good thread!

Nothing much myself, someone on the internet offered me a threesome and I think I might take the offer if I can think an excuse for being out all day to my parents, and how to get there.

Jeff 10-04-2014 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deadpool (Post 862821)
Good thread!

Nothing much myself, someone on the internet offered me a threesome and I think I might take the offer if I can think an excuse for being out all day to my parents, and how to get there.

Make sure you wrap your willy before ya start gettin silly. ;)

And bring plenty of lube.

Deadpool 10-04-2014 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DOOM (Post 862824)
Make sure you wrap your willy before ya start gettin silly. ;)

And bring plenty of lube.

:spritz:

Thanks for the advice. :p

Deadpool 10-04-2014 04:43 PM

Can you guys think of any excuses for my parents as to why I'd be gone for most of the day?

Space Cop 10-04-2014 04:56 PM

Not too much. Sunday is always centered around church.
Friday and Saturday are including horror movies, trying to achieve all the challenge in Hitman: Absolution, and reading.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deadpool (Post 862829)
Can you guys think of any excuses for my parents as to why I'd be gone for most of the day?

You could tell them the truth. "Hey, old man, I'm heading out for some three-way action. Don't wait up." And then add a good wink or two.

Deadpool 10-04-2014 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Space Cop (Post 862833)
You could tell them the truth. "Hey, old man, I'm heading out for some three-way action. Don't wait up." And then add a good wink or two.

:spritz: Somehow I doubt that's work. ;)

Space Cop 10-04-2014 05:09 PM

Ah, well, then you could go out on a limb and assume your parents know better.

Deadpool 10-04-2014 05:12 PM

But I'm horny. :(

And in a few years time it'd be a great story to tell. :p

Jeff 10-04-2014 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deadpool (Post 862840)
But I'm horny. :(

And in a few years time it'd be a great story to tell. :p

Yeah, in a little while, you could have your own thread- "Three-ways & Monopoly". Pics would be mandatory, though. Hahaha

Jeff 10-04-2014 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deadpool (Post 862829)
Can you guys think of any excuses for my parents as to why I'd be gone for most of the day?

Can't you just simply tell them you are going to hang out with friends?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Space Cop (Post 862833)
Not too much. Sunday is always centered around church.
Friday and Saturday are including horror movies, trying to achieve all the challenge in [I]Hitman: Absolution,[/I.

Ooh I can't wait to hear all about it. :)

Deadpool 10-04-2014 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DOOM (Post 862849)
Yeah, in a little while, you could have your own thread- "Three-ways & Monopoly". Pics would be mandatory, though. Hahaha

:spritz:

I always wanted my own thread! :D Well Ion's got nothing going on. ;)
Quote:

Originally Posted by DOOM (Post 862850)
Can't you just simply tell them you are going to hang out with friends?

That's what will probably happen, but I'd be gone for like 6-7 hours and be down quite a few quid as I'd have to use a train. But yeah I think that's the excuse I'll probably end up using. Thanks! :glomp:

JohnnyV 10-04-2014 09:17 PM

Going to the University of Kentucky football game tonight...GO BIG BLUE!!!

And hopefully tomorrow I'll be cooking for my girlfriend watching some Friday the 13th movies with her.

Jeff 10-04-2014 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnnyV (Post 862853)

And hopefully tomorrow I'll be cooking for my girlfriend watching some Friday the 13th movies with her.

I can totally see you puttin' the moves on her as the both of you are under a blanket on the couch watching F13. Suddenly she screams, and you all like "Oh, come here, baby, it's only a movie....."

Space Cop 10-04-2014 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deadpool (Post 862840)
But I'm horny. :(

And in a few years time it'd be a great story to tell. :p

Maybe. Or it could be one of those stories that ends "...she got her head stuck, there was a mess everywhere, and then the police showed up."

Quote:

Originally Posted by DOOM (Post 862850)
...Ooh I can't wait to hear all about it. :)

Well I posted on 3 movies between yesterday and today.

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnnyV (Post 862853)
...And hopefully tomorrow I'll be cooking for my girlfriend watching some Friday the 13th movies with her.

Quote:

Originally Posted by DOOM (Post 862854)
I can totally see you puttin' the moves on her as the both of you are under a blanket on the couch watching F13. Suddenly she screams, and you all like "Oh, come here, baby, it's only a movie....."

And when she comes back from the bathroom he's sitting in the dark with a hockey mask and machete?

Deadpool 10-04-2014 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Space Cop (Post 862861)
Maybe. Or it could be one of those stories that ends "there was a mess everywhere and then the police came."

:spritz: It's all legal though. The two girls are cousins but that's legal.

Space Cop 10-04-2014 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deadpool (Post 862862)
:spritz: It's all legal though. The two girls are cousins but that's legal.

Yeah, I was only kidding. FYI: what is age of consent in the UK?

havik 10-04-2014 11:37 PM

i'll be working all weekend unfortunately as college students need their technical support

Jeff 10-05-2014 01:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deadpool (Post 862862)
:spritz: It's all legal though. The two girls are cousins but that's legal.

There's this sick little part of me that wants to know more, then there's this morally correct part of me saying ".....why is he admitting this in public?"

I honestly could never see myself looking at any of my family in that way much less having a third party involved.....I think I just threw up a little in my mouth. Guess that's the US for ya. ;)

JohnnyV 10-05-2014 04:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Space Cop (Post 862861)

And when she comes back from the bathroom he's sitting in the dark with a hockey mask and machete?

My girl is hardcore, can't be messing around like that. She'd knock me out.

Deadpool 10-05-2014 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Space Cop (Post 862863)
Yeah, I was only kidding. FYI: what is age of consent in the UK?

lol. It's fine, I'll try to be careful. I'm still not 100% sure if it's gonna happen but it's certainly still on the cards.

The age of consent is 16 here, my age. Mind you I genuinely think it should be lowered another year or two. But I'm still happy with 16. Isn't it 18 in the US? That's way too old.
Quote:

Originally Posted by DOOM (Post 862872)
There's this sick little part of me that wants to know more, then there's this morally correct part of me saying ".....why is he admitting this in public?"

I honestly could never see myself looking at any of my family in that way much less having a third party involved.....I think I just threw up a little in my mouth. Guess that's the US for ya. ;)

:spritz: Well she's blonde or at least the one who contacted me is. I think I may have found her cousin's/girlfriend's profile too as it was in her friends lists, it said she was also bisexual and someone on their profile called her by her name. And she's pretty stunning too, they don't actually look that alike. But yeah if that's her and I manage to get there we're gonna have a whale of a time!!! lol and I'm telling ya because I wanted advice and I was bored. Someone here's gotta tell these sorts of stories. ;)

I couldn't look at a family member that way either and to be honest I find it kinda weird that cousins date each other. But I'm not gonna judge and it's actually becoming kind of a turn on. I'm disgusting. :p

Big Daddy Dave Skywalker 10-05-2014 01:29 PM

The wife just made ME strawberry pancakes! With whipped cream!

Jeff 10-05-2014 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Daddy Dave (Post 862908)
The wife just made ME strawberry pancakes! With whipped cream!

This is good. Shows improvement. Next step: sandwiches on demand. :)

Deadpool 10-05-2014 06:22 PM

Well today's been a pretty dull day. Nothing's really happened apart from a nice chat with someone on the interweb. I need to trim my fingernails but haven't got round to it yet, haven't done any sit ups today yet (as I'm trying to get a nice little six pack, I'll probably end up failing like usual though) and I have a bad aftertaste in my mouth after eating a burger at lunch which probably had a hint of garlic in it. Why can't they just leave things alone! :p Still not sure whether to embark on the threesome or not, should I ask one or two friends for advice or keep it shut?


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:34 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.