Need help for second life GL related project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help for second life GL related project

Im makeing the full set upd for the corps on SL (cept i thinking i'm gunna bage Indigo's staff unless I can find a coral texture

ANYWAY

what i need are REALLY good pics of the uniforms the more angles the better

any help would be appreciated
    The first living creature to give another the spark of an idea Muse entity of inspiration

I am intrigued and confused, what exactly are you trying to do? Do you need pictures from the comics, or pictures from SL?

Comment

comics so i can make em in SL
      The first living creature to give another the spark of an idea Muse entity of inspiration

Comment

SL?

M

Comment

[COLOR="Lime"]I belive SL = Second life....

Comment

Originally posted by SIlverLantern View Post
            comics so i can make em in SL
            Get ahold of me in SL, same name there. I'm sure I can give you more ideas than youll know what to do with, or I could turn a few of the GLs there your way, youll end up with near 7200 different design requests :P

Comment

yea i know there's a huge group call the GL corps on second life i told the owners i doing this acctually

Comment

Originally posted by SIlverLantern View Post
                yea i know there's a huge group call the GL corps on second life i told the owners i doing this acctually
                You may have been talking to the wrong group then, their is another group that exists solely for the title. If you contact myself or Jeff Beckenbaur, we should be able to help you.

Comment

I sent a cid jacobs on SL a message if you got an i'm of my name here that was me

Comment

theres two GLCs? in 2nd life?
                    My Ketogenic Journey

Comment

Originally posted by GLJIMT View Post
                      theres two GLCs? in 2nd life?
                      Well, their is "Green Lantern Corps" which is the official parent group of the "Green Lantern Core". Both of which serve in the capacity that you guys are aware of in this forum. Their is another group though, that precedes its name with a blank character " Green Lantern Corps", it is a group that is not managed by either "Green Lantern Corps" or "Green Lantern Core", and is used entirely for the purposes of having the title "Green Lantern" over your head.

Comment

Originally posted by Cid Jacobs View Post
                        Well, their is "Green Lantern Corps" which is the official parent group of the "Green Lantern Core". Both of which serve in the capacity that you guys are aware of in this forum. Their is another group though, that precedes its name with a blank character " Green Lantern Corps", it is a group that is not managed by either "Green Lantern Corps" or "Green Lantern Core", and is used entirely for the purposes of having the title "Green Lantern" over your head.
                        oh well I knew about Corps and Core, but the other one just seems retarded.
                        My Ketogenic Journey

Comment

oh well I knew about Corps and Core, but the other one just seems retarded.
                          It's not that bad really, it's more of a "I can't be bothered to put any effort into it "fanclub"". If I see any of them roaming around, i usually give them a uniform and point them in the direction of some decent roleplay.

Comment

Originally posted by Cid Jacobs View Post
                            It's not that bad really, it's more of a "I can't be bothered to put any effort into it "fanclub"". If I see any of them roaming around, i usually give them a uniform and point them in the direction of some decent roleplay.
                            well thats cool I guess, btw good to see you posting here some more. you went MIA for awhile. nice to have you back and your help on the wiki (teaching me )
                            My Ketogenic Journey

Comment

well thats cool I guess, btw good to see you posting here some more. you went MIA for awhile. nice to have you back and your help on the wiki (teaching me )
                              Thanks for the welcome back :}, I got caught up with work, around 90+ hours week there for a while :O

Comment

Working...
                              X