Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Found a Movie toy!

http://cgi.ebay.com/DC-Tomar-Re-Univ...item43a42f81ee

sorry if its been posted. just came across this!

wow that thing is hideous...
    "Build a man a fire, he'll stay warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm the rest of his life."

Comment

You beat me to this. I just ran across this myself. I will probably sadly buy it but it looks horrible. We finally get a Green Lantern movie and it looks like the merchandise is going to be crap! The figure does not look like it can stand very well either. I hope this is not a sign of what the aliens in the movie will be like. I really do not like that tomar looks like a fish/bird head giant anorexic.
      gl2814h
      Hal's Understudy
      Last edited by gl2814h; 12-30-2010, 03:56 PM.

Comment

That thing is terrible looking.

Not a good sign for the movie toys.

Comment

Comment

I got no problems with this. Tomar is an old guy. He's been through a lot, he can have tired eyes!

Comment

On one hand, aliens should not looks like humans by rule and the toy gives that vibe. On the other.... it´s horrible. Now I´m afraid of what they will do if Iolande gets a toy.

Comment

his suit doesnt fully match the screen cap from the issue.

Comment

wow i must say that "thing" looks real......................... but i'll wait til it comes to Walmart or Toys"R"Us before i get it (if i get it that is)

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

Originally posted by IonFan View Post
                    wow i must say that "thing" looks real......................... but i'll wait til it comes to Walmart or Toys"R"Us before i get it (if i get it that is)
                    If you got it off this auction, you'd be waiting until that guy selling it got it from Walmart or TRU.

It's a pre-sale.

Comment

This is FAKE. It's a guy's custom made figure. THIS IS NOT OFFICIAL.

Comment

Originally posted by myuserid View Post
                        If you got it off this auction, you'd be waiting until that guy selling it got it from Walmart or TRU.

It's a pre-sale.
                        i didn't even read that part of it lol

Originally posted by InterestingJohn View Post
                        This is FAKE. It's a guy's custom made figure. THIS IS NOT OFFICIAL.
                        well i must say from what i've seen from the trailer it's a good one

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

i dont think its a full presale. If it is a legit figure i think they mean a pre release, like they did with 2 transformer toys. kind of like teaser figures.

this one would be a fig that was stolen at the factory, thats why theres no accesories.

Unless of course like IJ says it is fake, although we need proof.

Comment

I can guarantee 100% that this is not legit.

Comment

A fake really? The ebay seller has sold a lot of "customs". Sorry I dont buy "its a fake." The seller is listed as in Hong Kong which is where most of the early pictures seem to be coming from. The sellers current auctions and completed auctions show nothing but real mattel products. So what is your reasoning that this is a fake?

Comment

Working...
                              X