The Green Lantern Corps Message Board

The Green Lantern Corps Message Board (http://www.thegreenlanterncorps.com/forum/index.php)
-   Green Lantern Vol. 4 (http://www.thegreenlanterncorps.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Has Hal ever had sex with a construct? (http://www.thegreenlanterncorps.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17390)

LanternAlgae 03-05-2011 04:43 AM

Has Hal ever had sex with a construct?

I mean... on a cold, lonely, night... has he ever... well... you know?

myuserid 03-05-2011 04:44 AM

Maybe that's what the fist construct is all about.

Zing.

IonFan 03-05-2011 05:14 AM

:rollseyes: i'm sure if he ever as he'd never tell ya about it (but i'm sure as h@ll know that Guy has, cause ya know he's Guy duh)

isn't f@cking ur construct against the rules or something :confused:

redjirachi 03-05-2011 05:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IonFan (Post 547464)

The third law states that green lanterns cannot have romantic or physical relations with one another.Said nothin 'bout constructs.Besides,if you had the ability to create constructs,and you weren't an asexual species,wouldn't you want to "experiment",just to see what its like?I bet Arisia makes constructs of Sodam :D

The real question is how often Hal does this thing.Oddly enough,I'd think Kilowog would do it most,considering he's the last of his species ergo he can't bang anyone else(unless Arkillo's species is physically equipped)

IonFan 03-05-2011 05:43 AM

:rollseyes: on come on it's got to be one of those unwritten rules (unwritten rule #1 DON'T F@CK UR CONSTRUCTS....................... something tells me i wouldn't follow that rule, got to save money somehow ya know ;) )

does Kilowog really have to cover sh!t like this in boot camp?

Jeffi.Kaiser 03-05-2011 06:07 AM

Would have hated to see the recruit who had the guts to ask that in training.

Michael Heide 03-05-2011 08:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redjirachi (Post 547467)
The third law states that green lanterns cannot have romantic or physical relations with one another.Said nothin 'bout constructs.

That third law has been around for, what, a week or so in-continuity? All Earth Lanterns had gotten their respective rings years before that.

But there has always been another law: Don't use the rings for personal gain. And the Guardians have been known to watch what their Lanterns create with their rings (which was the whole point of Green Lantern vol. 3 #48). So unless you want Ganthet pop up out of nowhere and remove the construct you're fucking while you're fucking it, you won't even try this.

IonFan 03-05-2011 09:13 AM

question, is f@cking ur construct an act of personal gain? i say no cause when ya get down to it it's really just a biological need, a need to get................... well u know ;)

also the idea of Ganthet showing up as i'm getting my construct up n' at um as it were both :spritz: & :puke: just so u know

Michael Heide 03-05-2011 10:07 AM

That's the point...

Lantern A-train 03-05-2011 01:47 PM

This question and some of the comments make me think of the robot chicken sketch where a prof shows a new robot to a bunch of guys and one raises his hand and asks "can you fuck it?" The prof says no and all the men grumble and moan in anger and walk out lol.

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

TorchBearer2814 03-05-2011 03:49 PM

lol when i saw this i couldnt stop laughing. I wont lie, it has crossed my mind before.

JohnMc 03-05-2011 09:50 PM

Considering your rings are supposed to report your activities I doubt it. Maybe that's why Hal became Parallax. He needed some loving and Emerald Twilight is a story of a guy that was frustrated that he wasn't getting any and couldn't relieve himself.

IonFan 03-06-2011 02:54 AM

:spritz: you know what i find myself agreeing with robot chicken on this, lets be real here men if you can't f@ck it what's the point in having it?

TEN_RINGS 03-06-2011 02:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IonFan (Post 547464)
:rollseyes: i'm sure if he ever as he'd never tell ya about it (but i'm sure as h@ll know that Guy has, cause ya know he's Guy duh)

guy did it for sure

William Tel of SU Delta 03-06-2011 03:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redjirachi (Post 547467)
The third law states that green lanterns cannot have romantic or physical relations with one another.Said nothin 'bout constructs.Besides,if you had the ability to create constructs,and you weren't an asexual species,wouldn't you want to "experiment",just to see what its like?I bet Arisia makes constructs of Sodam :D

The real question is how often Hal does this thing.Oddly enough,I'd think Kilowog would do it most,considering he's the last of his species ergo he can't bang anyone else(unless Arkillo's species is physically equipped)

really makes you wonder.....

Lantern2814.20850 03-06-2011 02:58 PM

See, I was always thinking what the female GLs did with their rings while they were off in deep space

d3v1lb0y 03-06-2011 08:25 PM

OK... this is a thread's little disturbing...
...but C'MON we ALL would!! HAHAHAHAAAA

I bet Kyle makes constructs of Alex, Jade, Donna and has himself a nice 4some!!

:redring:

LanternAlgae 03-07-2011 03:15 AM

I doubt Alan Scott ever did it... given that his weakness was wood!

IonFan 03-07-2011 03:38 AM

HA! good one

Kuhan 03-07-2011 05:23 AM

http://thebumperboards.com/bumperboa...s/facepalm.gif

LanternAlgae 03-07-2011 08:23 PM

Random woman: "Hal, do you have protection?"

Hal: "No, but I have my ring. Let me see what I can whip up."

45 minutes later.

Random woman: "That was great, but I was wondering... why did the ring say 'power level 0%' right before, well... you know?"

Big Daddy Dave Skywalker 03-07-2011 08:35 PM

This makes Hal's constant use of giant fists over the years suddenly VERY suspicious...

Lantern A-train 03-07-2011 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Cormier (Post 548475)
This makes Hal's constant use of giant fists over the years suddenly VERY suspicious...

:spritz::spritz::spritz::spritz:

Koonhan 03-08-2011 07:33 PM

You guys are sick ...I like you guys.

Sylent_Asassin 03-09-2011 10:09 PM

^^Ha ha ha! Banned already? Just when we were getting to know him.

Back on topic- The Personal gain law: Guy has been known to make constructs of women giving him massages. That's personal gain too yet it's allowed. The next logical step would be to ask the construct for a happy ending.