The Green Lantern Corps Message Board

The Green Lantern Corps Message Board (http://www.thegreenlanterncorps.com/forum/index.php)
-   General/About Us (http://www.thegreenlanterncorps.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   If this is true.............. (http://www.thegreenlanterncorps.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24673)

IonFan 09-15-2017 07:20 PM

If this is true..............
 
+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.


+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.


+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.


1) glad my "f@cking" (;)) vacation is this weekend (9/15-9/17) so after i'm done sinning i can repent next weekend

and 2) i think my Doomsday thread should be re-opened

:couch:

Evergreen City 09-16-2017 04:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IonFan (Post 948466)

1) glad my "f@cking" (;)) vacation is this weekend (9/15-9/17) so after i'm done sinning i can repent next weekend

and 2) i think my Doomsday thread should be re-opened

:couch:

It's all fiction. See you the 24th, as usual.

Mister.Weirdo 09-17-2017 05:09 PM

Isn't this the tenth millionth time the end of the world is supposed to happen? Though I suppose Trump being president is bad enough, but still, c'mon. We all know it's not happening.

IonFan 09-18-2017 12:52 AM

:rollseyes: god did no one even look at the vids while i was gone? it's not the end of the world on the 23th of Sep. it's just the final sign that the end of the world will happen..................... soon (it has something to do with Revelation :rollseyes:x2)

Big Daddy Dave Skywalker 09-18-2017 05:21 AM

Oh Ion...

Mister.Weirdo 09-18-2017 06:24 AM

Classic IonFan, still paranoid as ever.

IonFan 09-18-2017 04:46 PM

:rollseyes: i did say "IF" true


also just cause your paranoid doesn't mean their/there/they're not watching us (cause they are we have the facts to back it up people :rollseyes:x2)

Mister.Weirdo 09-18-2017 06:01 PM

Yes the "people from up there", are watching us all, and waiting for the right moment to strike. We all know that (no!).

IonFan 09-18-2017 08:19 PM

:rollseyes: i know your f@cking with me but does anyone remember the Snowden files, it's about how the NSA is not just watching the bad guys but also everyone else, even our US President (and no i'm not making this up IT IS A FACT, IT IS HAPPENING)

Mister.Weirdo 09-18-2017 08:27 PM

Yes I know it's happening, we're all being spied on, and it's spooky.

What exactly does it have to do with end times, though, is my question? The investigation continues.

Space Cop 09-18-2017 09:23 PM

Meh. The government can spy on me as much as they want. They're just going to be bored.

Mister.Weirdo 09-18-2017 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Space Cop (Post 948591)
Meh. The government can spy on me as much as they want. They're just going to be bored.

Hey man they discovered you deep dark secret, your pink hat collection, duh, duh, duh!!!

Sylent_Asassin 09-18-2017 11:16 PM

Ion, you kill me. I present Exhibit A:

http://www.thegreenlanterncorps.com/...ad.php?t=17467

I hope you've gotten your tin foil hats and survival supplies ready along with a plan to spend this time with your new squeeze. This may be the last time you both get to confess your feelings.

Ion: Oh, Crystal, I love you!!
Crystal: Oh, Ion!! I L...

https://i.imgur.com/C1FIPdf.gif?noredirect

IonFan 09-18-2017 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mister.Weirdo (Post 948578)
Yes I know it's happening, we're all being spied on, and it's spooky.

What exactly does it have to do with end times, though, is my question? The investigation continues.

1) see i'm not crazy

2) I DON'T KNOW ANYMORE :wallbang:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sylent_Asassin (Post 948601)
Ion, you kill me. I present Exhibit A:

http://www.thegreenlanterncorps.com/...ad.php?t=17467

I hope you've gotten your tin foil hats and survival supplies ready along with a plan to spend this time with your new squeeze. This may be the last time you both get to confess your feelings.

Ion: Oh, Crystal, I love you!!
Crystal: Oh, Ion!! I L...

https://i.imgur.com/C1FIPdf.gif?noredirect

:rollseyes: most, if not, the links and pics in that thread were dead so i have no idea what was going on in it WE HAVE TO MOVE FORWARD PEOPLE, TO THE END

Mister.Weirdo 09-19-2017 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IonFan (Post 948602)
1) see i'm not crazy

2) I DON'T KNOW ANYMORE :wallbang:

That actually proves you're insane, considering you pulled the exact same kind of "overreacting at every thing, even if had nothing to do with the apocalypse " shit on the final countdown thread.

IonFan 09-24-2017 01:50 PM

.................................... well d@mn looks like the end of the world didn't happened, unless we're living in the end times in that case SEE YOU B!TCHES IN 7 YEAR WHEN THE REAL END OF THE WORLD HAPPENS :p

Big Daddy Dave Skywalker 09-24-2017 05:38 PM

I can totally see Ion as one of those cultists that killed themselves in their bunkbeds thinking they were catching the tail of a comet years ago. The ones that looked like they were all modelling hairstyles for Dumb and Dumber? Ion, am I going to see you in one of those cryptic goodbye videos to your family and friends someday, before the aliens pick your soul up?

Mister.Weirdo 09-24-2017 11:48 PM

I'm just imaging Ion hiding out in a shelter and thinking that the end of the world is happening, and getting out after he hears a loud noise, and then assuming that all the survivors he sees outside are zombies.

IonFan 09-26-2017 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Daddy Dave Targaryen I (Post 948700)
I can totally see Ion as one of those cultists that killed themselves in their bunkbeds thinking they were catching the tail of a comet years ago. The ones that looked like they were all modelling hairstyles for Dumb and Dumber? Ion, am I going to see you in one of those cryptic goodbye videos to your family and friends someday, before the aliens pick your soul up?

ya know what i have thought about starting a religion where Trump is the messiah, but truth be told i'd only start it for the tax exempt status :rollseyes:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mister.Weirdo (Post 948708)
I'm just imaging Ion hiding out in a shelter and thinking that the end of the world is happening, and getting out after he hears a loud noise, and then assuming that all the survivors he sees outside are zombies.

:rollseyes: i know how to deal with zombies

Sylent_Asassin 09-26-2017 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IonFan (Post 948741)
ya know what i have thought about starting a religion where Trump is the messiah...

Yeah, rotsa ruck with that.

As for this thread, it should be archived along with the all the other wack-a-doodle Doomsday threads that never came to pass.

IonFan 09-26-2017 11:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sylent_Asassin (Post 948747)
Yeah, rotsa ruck with that.

As for this thread, it should be archived along with the all the other wack-a-doodle Doomsday threads that never came to pass.

1) i have no clue what you just said :confused:

2) not up to me brah, it's up to the MODs


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:51 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.