Clear All

• Originally posted by Carbon View Post
    Fine, Fine I'll take them down.
    Didnīt want to act as a sheriff, just concerned someone is getting

Comment

• old news I am sure, however, I somehow missed John Stewart being cast

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3842480/

Comment

• Hmmm...Can we get a link to those other boards with the photos? I'm interested to at least see them if they can't be posted....

Comment

• Originally posted by Superlantern View Post
          old news I am sure, however, I somehow missed John Stewart being cast

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3842480/
          I think for now that's just internet speculation still... I don't think the studio or Nick have officially commented.

Comment

• Originally posted by TazzMission View Post
            you see how excited he got when he was showing the interviewer the orgins book and emerald daw that right there go's to show your never to old to be a new comic book fan. i know because green lantern peaked my interest last summer and im 25.
            You are very correct. I'm 40 and have been a Green Lantern fan since about 1977. I thought I'd never live to see the day when a GL movie would be made.

Comment

• Hello! I couldn't see any of the new pictures...could someone pm them to me? Thank you.

Comment

• What were the pictures of?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shingo Wol View Post
                  What were the pictures of?
                  That's a very good question.

Comment

• so.....I just got back from TIFF (Toronto International Film Festival) and I actually got to speak to Blake Lively (for a grand total of 20 seconds lol) and of course the only thing I asked her about was Carol Ferris and what the future holds for her in the Green Lantern movies, the answer I got back was "alot of pink and a skin tight CGI costume" and then she walked off before I could ask when we could expect that..............my boss got upset cause I was suppose to ask someone else a question...I just said I couldn't hear him cause there was alot of noise :P

I'm scheduled to actually go back later this week, I'm hoping to find her again and ask some more questions, I know there going to show Buried so even better I'm hoping to find Ryan Reynolds and ask him some questions

Comment

• Originally posted by JayJayCAW View Post
                      so.....I just got back from TIFF (Toronto International Film Festival) and I actually got to speak to Blake Lively (for a grand total of 20 seconds lol) and of course the only thing I asked her about was Carol Ferris and what the future holds for her in the Green Lantern movies, the answer I got back was "alot of pink and a skin tight CGI costume" and then she walked off before I could ask when we could expect that..............my boss got upset cause I was suppose to ask someone else a question...I just said I couldn't hear him cause there was alot of noise :P
                      So what about this? (possible spoiler)

http://twitter.com/poni_boy/status/24339025264
                      Shaolinlantern
                      Parallax Host
                      Last edited by Shaolinlantern; 09-13-2010, 01:19 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaolinlantern View Post

Some of us at work and are blocked from sites like twitter. Can you repost the contents of the link?

Comment

• sorry, here it is ( in black):

I will say this, the Star Sapphire is set to make an appearance in the first Green Lantern movie @rodsvilaca

about 1 hour ago via Echofon
                          Retweeted by 3 people
                          Reply Retweet

Poni_Boy
                          Pietro Filipponi

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaolinlantern View Post

cool, it was posted around a hour after I posted the info here

But to be honest I have no idea about her suiting up in the first film, I just asked about the future of her character :P

Comment

• I really hope not...

Comment

• The post says:

I will say this, the Star Sapphire is set to make an appearance in the first Green Lantern movie @rodsvilaca
                                Mine...

Comment

Working...
                                X