No announcement yet.

If this is true..............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

.................................... well d@mn looks like the end of the world didn't happened, unless we're living in the end times in that case SEE YOU B!TCHES IN 7 YEAR WHEN THE REAL END OF THE WORLD HAPPENS

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

I can totally see Ion as one of those cultists that killed themselves in their bunkbeds thinking they were catching the tail of a comet years ago. The ones that looked like they were all modelling hairstyles for Dumb and Dumber? Ion, am I going to see you in one of those cryptic goodbye videos to your family and friends someday, before the aliens pick your soul up?

Comment

I'm just imaging Ion hiding out in a shelter and thinking that the end of the world is happening, and getting out after he hears a loud noise, and then assuming that all the survivors he sees outside are zombies.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Daddy Dave Targaryen I View Post
          I can totally see Ion as one of those cultists that killed themselves in their bunkbeds thinking they were catching the tail of a comet years ago. The ones that looked like they were all modelling hairstyles for Dumb and Dumber? Ion, am I going to see you in one of those cryptic goodbye videos to your family and friends someday, before the aliens pick your soul up?
          ya know what i have thought about starting a religion where Trump is the messiah, but truth be told i'd only start it for the tax exempt status

Originally posted by Mister.Weirdo View Post
          I'm just imaging Ion hiding out in a shelter and thinking that the end of the world is happening, and getting out after he hears a loud noise, and then assuming that all the survivors he sees outside are zombies.
          i know how to deal with zombies

IonFan says

Comment

Originally posted by IonFan View Post
            ya know what i have thought about starting a religion where Trump is the messiah...
            Yeah, rotsa ruck with that.

As for this thread, it should be archived along with the all the other wack-a-doodle Doomsday threads that never came to pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Sylent_Asassin View Post
              Yeah, rotsa ruck with that.

As for this thread, it should be archived along with the all the other wack-a-doodle Doomsday threads that never came to pass.
              1) i have no clue what you just said

2) not up to me brah, it's up to the MODs

IonFan says

Comment

Working...
              X