Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just because you're upset about reading your crappy books doesn't mean we have to get off-topic.
    The Best Comic Site Ever!!!

Comment

Hey, you took it off-topic not me.

Look at your quote.

Back on topic.......Astonishing #32 was a fun read.

Comment

Originally posted by myuserid View Post
        Back on topic.......Astonishing #32 was a fun read.
        Yeah, it was the best thing I read this week. Each issue's kind of like a done-in-one, while building an overall plot. It's pretty cool.

This issue, the X-Men fight a giant sentinel comprised of dead mutants that shoots Brood from its fingers. Good' readin'!

Since you're reading that X-Force shit, are you at all irked that two seemingly similar stories could be going on at the same time?

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce Castle View Post
          Yeah, it was the best thing I read this week. Each issue's kind of like a done-in-one, while building an overall plot. It's pretty cool.

This issue, the X-Men fight a giant sentinel comprised of dead mutants that shoots Brood from its fingers. Good' readin'!

Since you're reading that X-Force shit, are you at all irked that two seemingly similar stories could be going on at the same time?
          You mean with the Necrosha stuff?

Comment

You mean with the Necrosha stuff?
            Duh.

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce Castle View Post
              Duh.
              Nah, not really.

Comment

Nah, not really.
                Well, that was a boring exchange.

Comment

I used to read X Factor when it first came out. Im reading the Astonishing Xmen trades right now. Im more of a DC guy, so most of my Marvel books are in trade form. But I will be reading Cable and Dark Xmen(Nate Grey!!!).

Comment

Originally posted by HonorGuardLantern423 View Post
                    I used to read X Factor when it first came out. Im reading the Astonishing Xmen trades right now. Im more of a DC guy, so most of my Marvel books are in trade form. But I will be reading Cable and Dark Xmen(Nate Grey!!!).
                    Nate Grey's coming back? Huh.

Comment

Astonishing X-men #32, it seems like this has been retreated over and over again. We know people want to Kill Mutants and especially the X-men

Comment

Originally posted by irongreen2814 View Post
                        Astonishing X-men #32, it seems like this has been retreated over and over again. We know people want to Kill Mutants and especially the X-men
                        As opposed to that "fresh story" about Sinestro trying to defeat the Green Lantern Corps?

Comment

As opposed to that "fresh story" about Sinestro trying to defeat the Green Lantern Corps?
                          I know, but with Warren Ellis. I expected something deeper

Comment

As they use to say.."If is not broken..why fix it?"

Comment

Originally posted by Orion Pax View Post
                              As they use to say.."If is not broken..why fix it?"
                              I was only kidding to make a point to my pal irongreen.

Comment

Originally posted by irongreen2814 View Post
                                I know, but with Warren Ellis. I expected something deeper
                                Well, we're only two issues in to a new arc, so who knows?

Comment

Working...
                                X