No announcement yet.

Jin's Custom Green Lantern Figures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jin M'man!! Great seeing your Lantern customs, they totally Rock!!
    Mind blowing customs dude!

Talon

LOD

Comment

You did a lot of great work

Comment

DUDE These are so Cool!

Comment

Your work is awesome, Jin! Any plans for the other colors of the spectrum?
          I just wanna play.
          I just wanna play a game.
          One that you've never played before.
          One you'll never play again I'm sure...

Comment

Are any of these for sale?
            Do you do commission work?

Comment

I'll be doing some other Lantern colors, yep. Gonna wait till the movie is about to hit tho. And no, unfortunately I don't take commissions. Each week I put up a few customs on Ebay, that's all I really have time for. Sorry!

Comment

its a bit off topic but I would love to see your take on a Heroic Age Iron Man, Iron Patriot or that new War Machine (aka Iron Man 2.0) using one of the Hot Toys figures.

http://www.twitter.com/TheOtherMarioC

Comment

this figures ROCK!

wonder what would you come up with if you decided to do some Indigos! or Star Sapphires!

Bring on CHAOS, bring on MY HAPPINESS, bring on rage ..Rage ..RAGE!!!

facebook: d3v1lb0y888 ...twitter: d3v1lb0y_8 ..instagram: d3v1lb0y

Comment

-screams like a fan girl-OMG. I Love them all.

Comment

Those are amazing customs!

Comment

Mermaid Green Lantern? Yes, Mermaid Green Lantern. Introducing Lunessa Koinua swimming your way from the watery planet of Aeros. Fitting because she was made from the body of the Naut Kei Loi Movie Masters, fins swapped and turned upside down with some modifications to the body. The upper female half is made from a Katma Tui with a custom Zatanna cast head from Camco Kid castings which you can find in my Links page. A trident construct was created for her and Lunessa was ready to swim with the intergalactic fishes, see!

More pics here----> Lunessa

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Somebody wrote in to me, "Hey, why didn't Hal have white gloves in the movie? You need to do that!" And here we are! I tweaked Hal's suit for the eventual Green Lantern 2 movie, adding white and black detail including the grey on the sides of his hairline like in the comics. His range of articulation needed to be modded too so I carved out plastic from the back of the knees, front of his biceps, and back of the head/neck so he could fly looking forward. One flight stand and energy effects later and this fan suggestion was completed, Hal ready to take flight as his distinguished, post-parallax self.

More pics here----> Hal Jordan

Comment

[quote=Jin Saotome;568307]"Cast out of his clan for refusing to assassinate innocents, Shou-Jen was chosen by the "Ancient Jade Ring" the elders had locked away for centuries. The willpower to defy his elders that was once seen as weakness now grants him the power to create energy based weapons of his trade. Shou-Jen soon finds that the Power Ring brings him to Oa and a new destiny that awaits him."

Shou-Jen was made from any basic Green Lantern (or DCU) body, ML Hand Ninja modded head/tunic, Superman hands so he could hold things, and wrapped wrists/shins. His staff came from a Tron 2.0 figure, clear swords from some generic ninja toy and painted clear green.

More pics here---> Green Lantern Shou-Jen

I love this one!! Awesome work!!

Comment

nice customs , the chimera one in particular.Loved resistance 2 but not enough to get 3.Still think the chimeras are awesome though

Comment

good looking figs

Comment

Your customs are amazing sir. You really put in the time and effort and for that, I congratulate you. You've got da skillz! *nerdgasm*
                                "Haiku's are easy,
                                But sometimes they don't make sense,
                                Refrigerator."
                                -----Unknown

Comment

Working...
                                X