BATMAN RIP. Who will be Batman after?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BATMAN RIP. Who will be Batman after?

So something big is gonna happen for the Bat Family in that story arc of Batman. And no one's sure if Bruce will truly die or if he gives up the Batman persona but things are heating up. Here are some clues that may lead up to the story.

Jason- I find it ironic that he gives up the Red Robin suit a month before RIP comes out. Makes me a little suspicious how he no longer has a masked identity when RIP comes out. And in the last issue of Countdown he said he wanted to carve a life of his own. SUSPICIOUS

Hush- Yep. It's been confirmed he's coming back.

Nightwing- Doubt he'd become Bats. I mean he's spent years forging his own identity.

Robin- I personally believe he's too young and what would happen to the Robin title?

So out of the clues so far I'd say Jason but maybe Bruce will still be Batman.
    Bruce will stay as Batman
    44.00%
    Jason will take over
    16.00%
    Hush will become Batman
    0.00%
    Dick will give up Nightwing and take over the mantle
    12.00%
    Tim Drake will stop being Robin and will become the Bat
    28.00%

I have another option. Jean-Paul Valley.

Comment

Isn't he dead?

Comment

He had a comic book death. We never saw the body.

Comment

Whatever happens, it will only be temporary, and Bruce will be back in a year or so, if he dies/leaves at all.
          Do good. Be well. Make happy.

Comment

he wont die it's all the other batmen

Comment

Originally posted by The_Mad_Dragon View Post
              He had a comic book death. We never saw the body.
              Exactly! I think he'll come back and claim the mantle. And Bruce being Bruce knows exactly what Jean-Paul has been up to and where he is at all times.

Comment

I actually kinda miss Jean-Paul... I liked the Azreal comic run... I'd really like to own it, actually.
                Do good. Be well. Make happy.

Comment

I kinda don't want it to be Jean-Paul cause then it'll be like another Knightfall. I like that story a lot but I don't really want to have a rehash. But that's just me.

Comment

I personally think Bruce will stay on as Batman. But, as for Hush, I have stated before that I believe Jason Todd will take up the Hush persona. I mean, we never did see what happened to Hush, so who knows. Maybe Jason will try to elimate Bruce to claim the mantle himself as Hush. Of course, I really feel that Nightwing will becomce Batman if Bruce ever does give it up. I mean, he's done it once before already, and Tim is too young to have to deal with being Batman. And don't even get me started on Alfred...

Comment

Back in November CBR reported a rumor that DC was going to shelve Bruce Wayne for a while. They had no real details and if I remember correctly didn't name their sources. But they implyed that like Cap. America he would be gone for a year or so then come back. The only thing they did say is what ever is going to happen it will be in the june issues of the Bat-family books.

Darth_Andrea

Comment

Its a skrull

Comment

I think it'd be cool if they introduced some form of Terry McGuiness as a new take on Batman BEYOND. Afterwards he could pal around with Donna, Kyle, and the rest of the Challengers from.... BEYOND!

I seriously think this might happen now. I used to wonder if it was possible a couple years ago, and now with 52 other worlds and the Challengers team, I can't think of a better opportunity than now.

~KL~

Comment

I hate to say it, but the clues in the OP point toward that turd Jason Todd.

Man, I hate that character.

Comment

seriously it's not going to happenBruce is to big of a character to do that he's a dc mainstay they might do something to take him down like in Knightfall but thats it

Comment

Working...
                              X