What If... We Get Renegade Hal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What If... We Get Renegade Hal?

This is a big what if, but what if the current comics have such an impact that the movie execs choose to go with a completely remade Hal like the renegade GL we're getting now in the comics? Even if they go with two GL's and the other is John, there's nothing a quick explanation on screen wouldn't fix if we got Hal in the green hood and duster.

Flash: "Why isn't he wearing a ring?"
    John Stewart: "He quit the Corps but he didn't want to stop fighting the good fight. Hal found another power source in the Guardian's Vault before making his exit and he's been going Han Solo ever since..."

I wouldn't mind but the actor would actually have to look decent with longer hair. So many people just don't have the face for it...

~KL~

Don't you put that voodoo on us.

Comment

Blech, no thanks

Comment

What if.... this was the dumbest idea ever.

Spoiler alert. It is.

Comment

what if ...... dr naysay actually has something possitive to say for a change?
          .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

Originally posted by TazzMission View Post
            what if ...... dr naysay actually has something possitive to say for a change?
            What if the sky was red?

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Naysay View Post
              What if the sky was red?
              that would be awesome as fuck really
              .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

It would lose it's novelty after two weeks.

Comment

I don't mind that idea......
                  Originally posted by IonFan
                  (even if the ear sucking helped get me off faster)
                  Originally posted by Big Daddy Caesar
                  If I had things like the internet and a laptop as a kid, I never would have left my room as a teenager.
                  Originally posted by Quaker
                  I am the Geoff Johns of the GLCMB.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Naysay View Post
                    What if.... this was the dumbest idea ever.
                    Spoiler alert. It is.
                    Well, there was Zima.

Comment

All I could think of was how people have been saying DC should distance themselves from the other GL movie. So if they wanted to use Hal, make it different than before, well... the shoe fits. And Starlord is awesome right now so WB could have it in their heads Hal in a trench coat is too....

~KL~

Comment

i don't think "Renegade Hal" is still gonna be around in 5 years (which is how long we have to wait for the new GL movie), h@ll i don't even think he'll be around next year

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

:Moderator:

IF the movie was about John, and Hal as Renegade was mentioned or made a brief appearance, I could see it being alright.

Hell thy wouldn't even need to distance the new movie com the old, just say something like "yeah...didn't work out too good before" or something along those lines. Like a nod to how the previous GL movie didn't work for fans that remember, but in a way that fits the story. Kind of like Reynolds in Deadpool saying no green costume.

But there's no way this will happen.
                          sigpic
                          Winner: Reality TV draft 2014

"Weeds. All of them weeds. I am perfection, and I am alone in the garden of the universe." - Cyborg Superman

Comment

Working...
                          X