• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also managed to grab this poster from Mondo today:

Comment

A couple days' worth of hauls.

Comment

Nice! I have a couple of the smaller Star Wars spaceships but I can't find them in storage.
        You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

Space Cop
          The Dandy
          Last edited by Space Cop; 11-07-2015, 06:29 PM.

Comment

got this for a buck

.................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by myuserid View Post

^This.

Comment

You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

A Dean MLXL left handed guitar. And for the small amount of money I paid for it, this Beauty plays like a dream. Just went through an hour long breaking in session. If I knew hoe to do videos, I would make one.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/...jL._SY355_.jpg
                    Jeff
                    Guardian of the Universe
                    Last edited by Jeff; 11-10-2015, 09:51 PM.

Comment

Well, my obsessively checking the Disney Store site paid off. Not only were both of these back in stock, but they had a "Buy 1 get 1 for $1 sale" going on. So I grabbed these for Christmas for my two youngest...

Comment

Originally posted by MP-05 View Post
                        A Dean MLXL left handed guitar. And for the small amount of money I paid for it, this Beauty plays like a dream. Just went through an hour long breaking in session. If I knew hoe to do videos, I would make one.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/...jL._SY355_.jpg
                        Sweet. I need a new electric myself.

Comment

A pricey (I rarely do this and even more rarely eat two in one sitting), but very filling lunch from Shop Rite:

Space Cop
                          The Dandy
                          Last edited by Space Cop; 11-11-2015, 06:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
                            A pricey (I rarely do this and even more rarely eat two in one sitting), but very filling lunch from Shop Rite:

Geez, we can't take you anywhere, you over spender you!

Comment

Man, the Disney store is making me nervous...

My order above seemed to go through, and my wife checked and our card HAS been charged, but... there was no confirmation e-mail, and customer service hasn't responded to my inquiry...and the sale ends tomorrow, so if there IS anything wrong with the order, I need to know now. Sadly, I have no order number to refer to, since I got no confirmation e-mail (they may have given one onscreen at the end of my ordering process, but I didn't note it). If this falls through somehow, I'm going to be bummed.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Ed View Post
                                Man, the Disney store is making me nervous...

My order above seemed to go through, and my wife checked and our card HAS been charged, but... there was no confirmation e-mail, and customer service hasn't responded to my inquiry...and the sale ends tomorrow, so if there IS anything wrong with the order, I need to know now. Sadly, I have no order number to refer to, since I got no confirmation e-mail (they may have given one onscreen at the end of my ordering process, but I didn't note it). If this falls through somehow, I'm going to be bummed.
                                Hello, friend, is there a number on the Disney Store's website that you can call to verify the purchase? Also, check your bank statement online if you can to see if there was any kind of receipt number on the line item of the charge. My thinking is that if your card was charged, there is a trail somewhere.

Comment

Working...
                                X