What happened to Sinestro's sister

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Andrew NDB View Post
    Interesting you bring this up... jogs my memory... Geoff Johns mentioned at San Diego in response to a question about Sinestro's sister.

You'll see her again, he said.
    Awesome. Hopefully in a new and less ridiculous form.

Comment

Could be a lot of fun to see Sinestro's sister show up sometime soon. And hearing about his dad just makes even more sense to me why he loves order so much now

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffi.Kaiser View Post
        Could be a lot of fun to see Sinestro's sister show up sometime soon. And hearing about his dad just makes even more sense to me why he loves order so much now
        DADDY ISSUES SUPPORT GROUP MEETING

My daddy hit me!

My daddy abandoned me!

My daddy was a dealer and a user!

My daddy let me stay out of school to have lunch with him, and snuck me out at night to take me up in his fighter jet!

...and then he blew up.

Comment

Originally posted by Duskdog View Post

My daddy hit me!

My daddy abandoned me!

My daddy was a dealer and a user!

My daddy let me stay out of school to have lunch with him, and snuck me out at night to take me up in his fighter jet!

...and then he blew up.

Comment

Originally posted by Duskdog View Post

...and then he blew up.

The bigger they are, the harder they fall.

Comment

Wait, Sinestro's dad was a dealer? What issue was that in?

Originally posted by Plastroncafe
              Freedom of Speech does not mean Freedom From Being Called Out For Spouting Bullshit.

Comment

Jesus, Natu was the only one who came out allright. The rest of the family is a trainwreck.

Comment

Originally posted by Orion Pax View Post
                  Jesus, Natu was the only one who came out allright.
                  The day is still young...

Comment

Originally posted by Orion Pax View Post
                    Jesus, Natu was the only one who came out allright. The rest of the family is a trainwreck.

Uh, did we forget about the whole "Hi! I'm your previously unknown daddy, Sinestro- Intergalactic Dictator!"? I mean, THAT in itself is pretty harsh.

Comment

Originally posted by fearless2814.1 View Post
                      Uh, did we forget about the whole "Hi! I'm your previously unknown daddy, Sinestro- Intergalactic Dictator!"? I mean, THAT in itself is pretty harsh.
                      I´d pay to see one of their Thanksgivving dinners.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrt1000son View Post
                        Wait, Sinestro's dad was a dealer? What issue was that in?
                        GL vol. 2 #124. It's actually something a little weirder than drugs he's dealing in -- he owns a Null Chamber, where Korugarians go to have their life force drained out to the point of death because apparently tasting death is the ultimate pleasure to a Korugarian. It's illegal in the city but legal outside the city limits apparently. Katma Tui describes it as being like an opium den on Earth, and the customers are apparently addicted to it (including Sinestro's dad), so... yeah, I guess death is the Korugarian drug of choice. It's all trippy enough that I really hope it's all still canon, just for the sheer LOL-factor.

I reviewed it back in February on my blog if anyone is interested in the whole run-down.

Comment

This is a Longshot. but if she is returning, could she possibly be the leader of the indigo lanterns?

Comment

Originally posted by Shingo Wol View Post
                            This is a Longshot. but if she is returning, could she possibly be the leader of the indigo lanterns?
                            that would be awesome! i never even thought of that angle but that would
                            definately set up some serious sibling rivalry stuff.

wow the mind reels at the possiblities

Comment

Originally posted by Shingo Wol View Post
                              I hope not. That would be completely out of left field, and out of keeping with her one other appearance. I enjoy it sometimes when an author drags something out of the obscure past for use, but not if they just use the name, and make it so different that you would never recognize it. When that happens, I almost always find myself wishing they would just make up a new character.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Ed View Post
                                I hope not. That would be completely out of left field, and out of keeping with her one other appearance. I enjoy it sometimes when an author drags something out of the obscure past for use, but not if they just use the name, and make it so different that you would never recognize it. When that happens, I almost always find myself wishing they would just make up a new character.
                                agreed.
                                it would be too random (however i would not be surprised if Johns did do something similar to this). Unless it is revealed that the indigo tribe is solely made out of relatives of beings based in other corps.... but that would just be silly.
                                "Don't disturb my circles."

Comment

Working...
                                X