X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THE BEACHES ARE OPEN 2018

You better believe it suckas!

HAIL TO THE CHIEF........BRODY

Michael, did you hear your father? Out of the water!

Comment

10 Hilarious Jaws Spoofs
      Villain Draft 3: Fourth Place Winner

September 11, 2001; January 6, 2021; February 13, 2021

Comment

So whatcha all doing today? Barbecues, beer, and Jaws, yes? Happy Fourth!

Comment

Worked today because: overtime pay, no deliveries, and it would have been pretty short-notice to get off even if my supervisor helped swing things in my favor (but I took this Friday off to get a little break, so it's fine).

I'm also taking seriously the problem of my warts, since new ones are starting to grow on my one hand. I learned that taping a piece of banana peel to your wart for several hours every day will cause the potassium to kill the wart in just a few weeks, so I'm also starting to do that.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff View Post
            So whatcha all doing today? Barbecues, beer, and Jaws, yes? Happy Fourth!
            Went for comics this morning (yep, they were open) and watching 1776 with the folks while eating picnic food, but indoors.

I'll probably have time to watch another movie tonight and Jaws is on the shortlist, but I'm not sure---I might want to watch something shorter at that point.

Comment

I've got to watch my Blu-ray of 1776 sometime soon, and the extras. Such a great film.

Comment

"I got hit by a vampire."

Originally posted by Agent Purple View Post
                I've got to watch my Blu-ray of 1776 sometime soon, and the extras. Such a great film.
                It really is. It's also the one and only play I've actually seen on Broadway (back in 1998 as a graduation gift from a friend) and oddly enough my mother says it's the only one she saw on Broadway (we've both seen local-theater plays).

I have it on DVD, but I see it has commentary, so I'll try to watch that soon. It also has screen tests which I watched 1/3 of.

Comment

It's only an island if you look at it from the water.

Beer bbq and fireworks today. Watching a shitload of fireworks as I type this actually. My brother in law hasn't lost any digits yet, but the night is still young!

Comment

Dude, I just want to give you a ride to the shore!

Comment

That is a fucking awesome shot.

Comment

Heading out to a beach in August. Looking forward to some real relaxation, and also the waves hitting my face.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister.Weirdo View Post
                          Heading out to a beach in August. Looking forward to some real relaxation, and also the waves hitting my face.
                          Nice! Where ya going? Hampton Beach? Maine?

Comment

I didn't get to do Jaws today. I found out yesterday one of my nephews has never seen the Star Wars movies so I kidnapped him for the night and made him watch the OT. We watched Star Wars last night, then Empire and Jedi today before I had to get going for the bbq today.

First things first and all that.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Daddy Dave Skywalker View Post
                              I didn't get to do Jaws today. I found out yesterday one of my nephews has never seen the Star Wars movies so I kidnapped him for the night and made him watch the OT. We watched Star Wars last night, then Empire and Jedi today before I had to get going for the bbq today...
                              Makes sense. How old is and how'd he react? My guess is he said "wow, that was a wonderful set of movies with a clearly contained arc and conclusion based on classic heroic mythology that in no way should ever be altered, explained, expanded, or continued lest it water down the story and make an original universe intended to be the setting of one story into a needless franchise." That's it, isn't it? You can admit it.

Space Cop
                              The Dandy
                              Last edited by Space Cop; 07-05-2018, 03:13 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X