Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dude ur shits awesome ..i so want your red guy and slush

Comment

u know i also what ur vice and wrath..btw how do u make the energy flames coming off them

Comment

It's molded from the superman red energy from DCUC.
        "Build a man a fire, he'll stay warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm the rest of his life."

Comment

Hey Hazard, how much for a DCD Van Sciver Green/Blue Hal Jordan like the one you did? If I supply the figure.

Comment

I'd love to know the answer to that question too! I meant to put it in the pm, but I have the Hal Jordan from the 5 pack, that I'd love to get some fresh paint on (especially the grey hair)

Comment

That one is the best GL custom ever!

Comment

I dunno, home girl in the fridge is pretty bad ass.

Comment

Originally posted by sinostrius View Post
                  That one is the best GL custom ever!
                  Thanks!

Originally posted by JAredLantern View Post
                  I dunno, home girl in the fridge is pretty bad ass.
                  I get that a lot!

Originally posted by JAredLantern View Post
                  I'd love to know the answer to that question too! I meant to put it in the pm, but I have the Hal Jordan from the 5 pack, that I'd love to get some fresh paint on (especially the grey hair)
                  Pm'd you.
                  "Build a man a fire, he'll stay warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm the rest of his life."

Comment

you're the man! pm'd you back with some crazy ideas (maybe you could use one of my extra bodies for a slussh).

Comment

Any tips on repainting a fig? Wanna turn my Green Sinestro to Yellow

Comment

Originally posted by Zander Yurami View Post
                        Any tips on repainting a fig? Wanna turn my Green Sinestro to Yellow
                        Yep, don't mess it up! :P

Don't use enamel paint. also, the thinner the better, especially around the joints. Don't forget to switch the ring hands!

Comment

Nice Customs!
                          Bring on CHAOS, bring on MY HAPPINESS, bring on rage ..Rage ..RAGE!!!

facebook: d3v1lb0y888 ...twitter: d3v1lb0y_8 ..instagram: d3v1lb0y

Comment

Here's the start of a couple customs I'm doing for JAred Lantern. One will be a Blue/Green Hal and the other is what I'm calling Renegade Sinestro. Both figures are from the 5-pack. So far I've given Sinestro a resin Wave 3 Sinestro head, some epoxy, and a new set of hands. I also gave Hal some much needed Just for Men.

Comment

looks great, You were right about Sinestro's head, it looks awesome. Can't wait for my "hybrid lanterns".

Comment

Looks really good. I would've gone with the sinestro/abin sur/deadman base for Sinestro though.

Comment

Working...
                                X