X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HJ&the GLC #21

SPOILERS....

Prism of Time CONCLUSION.

Who read it? What did everyone think of the big twist with Sarko's origins? I hope you know who keeps the distance cause I never cared for the pairing anyway. The next issue title is called 'Fractured' so I wonder how this will effect Kyle and Soranik and the two Corps being one....

EDIT: OMFG! I just looked at the close up of a pic in Kyle's room on the last page and there's a pic of presumably Kyle holding a woman with GREEN SKIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~//V\\~
    Ωmega Man
    Guardian of the Universe
    Last edited by Ωmega Man; 05-27-2017, 02:08 AM.

HAD to scan it. SPOILERS!!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...psnpdptaal.png

~//V\\~

Comment

[Spoiers below]

Read it. Not a bad issue. I liked Guy complaining that Hal would get the credit.

I imagine that K+S is either going to be done or they'll be tension and an eventual revelation/confrontation. Of course, it seems like your reaction could just as easily be "well, now I know we're a couple and we can make sure to raise this kid right and tell him the threat to avoid it."

Comment

If that pic is any indication, it makes me hopeful they're done. Especially if her dad is still responsible for what happened with his mom.

~//V\\~

Comment

Uhhhh... so what happened with Carol Ferris?? They somehow break up from the Omega Men series to now?

Come on DC.....

Comment

My guess is the Superman/Clark Kent combining into one Superman again shuffled some stuff around in the universe. Hence the sudden appearance of Justice Society related characters and the aforementioned pic. Even though I suggested Carol and Kyle hook up in New Guardians, the execution was just poor. That book struggled to keep my interest the entire time and the whole becoming a White Lantern then ditching most of the rainbow Corps was too little too late to really make me wanna read further. Kyle was the deus ex machina for a minute now he's back in green where he should've stayed.

I would've bought into Kyle in a new Omega Men team as the Omega Lantern, but the series needed less politics and a little more cosmic DCU flare.

~//V\\~

Comment

Originally posted by Locomoco808 View Post
              Uhhhh... so what happened with Carol Ferris?? They somehow break up from the Omega Men series to now?

Come on DC.....
              Not sure I'm remembering this right, but weren't they kind of giving each the cold shoulder when we last saw them together? If a couple goes different ways after arguing and don't see each other for months (maybe a year or more?) that seems like a default breakup.

Comment

At least Space Ape Survived.
                Orion Pax
                Iolande's Bodyguard
                Last edited by Orion Pax; 05-27-2017, 05:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Orion Pax View Post
                  At least Space Ape Survived.
                  Probably the best name in the Sinestro Corps. Reminds me of Stan Lee's old character names. Of course, if it were his real name we be Primatus or something.

Comment

Also nobody finds weird that Kryb appeared in the future as a member of the Green Lantern Corps?

I mean Arkillo I can buy it, him being a warrior, a brutal one but a warrior nonetheless, but Kryb? The SC woman known to murder Lanterns and kidnap their kids?
                    Orion Pax
                    Iolande's Bodyguard
                    Last edited by Orion Pax; 05-28-2017, 01:03 PM.

Comment

^I didn't notice that. Yeah, she shouldn't be accepted.

Comment

That's one more reason the joining of the two Corps was a dumb idea...

~//V\\~

Comment

So they are making Sin Corps members actual GLs now?

Comment

In Rip Hunters future yeah

Comment

Huh. How far into the future are they showing? Months? Years? Decades?

Comment

Working...
                              X