Green Lantern/Flash Movie Coming Xmas 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IonFan View Post
    whether this is real or not (yes i too have next to no faith in DC or WB getting there/their/they're sh!t together when it comes to comic book movies outside of Superman and Batman )
    Why is it so hard for americans to get the difference between there, their and they're? Are public schools in the US really that bad?

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Heide View Post
      Why is there no Justice League Dark/Trenchcoat Brigade/Shadowpact movie by Guillermo del Toro on this list?
      Why is there no Suicide Squad?

Comment

Originally posted by SocializingMogo View Post
        Why is it so hard for americans to get the difference between there, their and they're? Are public schools in the US really that bad?
        It's only hard for some Americans. It's like their "ey, isch bin grad Hauptbahnhof". Different priorities. For some, "ah, well, you know what I mean" is justification enough to disregard simple rules.

Comment

Originally posted by SocializingMogo View Post
          just covering my @$$, people bugged the h@ll out of me over not using the right there/their/they're in a post well now they can't say that

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

Like you other folks said...I'll believe it when I see it.
            The last fan of 1990s comics
            Read my Green Lantern blog The Indigo Tribe

Comment

I don't like the jab at Reynolds in the article. He was not the primary fault of the movie.

Originally posted by IonFan View Post
              just covering my @$$, people bugged the h@ll out of me over not using the right there/their/they're in a post well now they can't say that
              You do realize you are reveling in your ignorance (and easily fixed ignorance at that), don't you?

Comment

Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
                I don't like the jab at Reynolds in the article. He was not the primary fault of the movie.

You do realize you are reveling in your ignorance (and easily fixed ignorance at that), don't you?
                1) same here, it was uncalled for

2) the way i'm doing it now is easier (also it's a great "f@ck you" to the one that bugged me about it )
                IonFan
                Forum Member
                Last edited by IonFan; 06-15-2014, 03:42 AM.

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

I will be very shocked if anything other than BvS, JL and MoS 2 ever actually sees the light of day.

Comment

Nikki Finke used to run Deadline. She's beyond credible. She may post shit two minutes after someone else does and call it exclusive but when she's got some big news, its usually because its straight from the studio not middle management.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnMc View Post
                      I will be very shocked if anything other than BvS, JL and MoS 2 ever actually sees the light of day.
                      I won't necessarily be shocked once the announcement happens. The quality of the films is another subject.

Originally posted by W.West View Post
                      Nikki Finke used to run Deadline. She's beyond credible. She may post shit two minutes after someone else does and call it exclusive but when she's got some big news, its usually because its straight from the studio not middle management.
                      I hope she right about this. I would like DC/WB take steps forward, although I don't agree with entire line up of their films.
                      You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

What's wrong with the line up?

Comment

Well, Shazam. I said this of DC's animated film Justice League: War, whereas Shazam is pretty redundant of Superman in his power set. I'm not why WB would want to go with this character when Superman was just rebooted and trying to get his own screen time. Another, there isn't a Batman flick on that list which is WB's golden goose.

Moreover, I don't know if Sandman will be in the same universe as the rest of the characters.
                          You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

I really hope this is true! Shazam would also be very interesting.
                            Originally posted by IonFan
                            (even if the ear sucking helped get me off faster)
                            Originally posted by Big Daddy Caesar
                            If I had things like the internet and a laptop as a kid, I never would have left my room as a teenager.
                            Originally posted by Quaker
                            I am the Geoff Johns of the GLCMB.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Heide View Post
                              Why is there no Justice League Dark/Trenchcoat Brigade/Shadowpact movie by Guillermo del Toro on this list?
                              Probably going with something along those lines building in Constantine seeing as we've already seen Fate's helmet. Despite Del Toro being awesome they'll probably screw him out of the chance to make an awesome movie just like WB wouldn't give Superman to JJ Abrahms.

~KL~

Comment

Originally posted by Darth_Primus View Post
                                Shazam is pretty redundant of Superman in his power set.
                                There is more to a character than powerset, of course. The concept of a kid that can say a magic word and become an "adult" superhero is actually a pretty promising one, I'd think, especially if they are shooting to make a "family" superhero movie.

Comment

Working...
                                X