Returning Villains?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Returning Villains?!

Now that we're going back to basics, what villain concepts would you guys want to return or be reinvented? My top three are probably....

1.) Black Circle Syndicate - As big as it seemed originally there's no way I buy into Amon Sur killing them all after becoming a Sinestro Corpseman. I liked this concept so much I almost got a version of their symbol for a tattoo...

2.) Empire of Tears - Yeah... Atrocitus should just drop the rings and go back to basics himself. I'd love to see this fleshed out more. Space magic is cool too LOL

3.) Effigies - Probably the biggest longshot, but unless Kyle actually killed all those aliens the Controllers turned into fire manipulators... there should be a few red clad bastards out there...

I doubt we will see any villains that arose during Kyle's tenure, with Hal as the star of the comic. As for Empire of Tears, I doubt we would see Atrocitus, given some of the stuff they've said about the series, but the other aspects besides him? Who knows.

I wouldn't mind seeing Evil Star again, personally.
    Mister Ed
    Horse of a Different Color
    Last edited by Mister Ed; 09-21-2018, 07:51 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X