Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

solid episode through and through but maybe its just me and i think its time to quit using the whole lets save the princess story.

its been beaten to death

i still enjoyed it but i am really more curious on the yellow energy from last episode
    .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

I liked it. I am not looking foward to the Love story between Iya and Razor,that they are foreshadowing. I like this show. Hal keeps every thing light,fun and simple.
      Take life with a Grain of salt and a shot of tequila!

Comment

Originally posted by TazzMission View Post
        solid episode through and through but maybe its just me and i think its time to quit using the whole lets save the princess story...

Comment

Originally posted by Rotten2thecorps View Post
          I liked it. I am not looking foward to the Love story between Iya and Razor,that they are foreshadowing. I like this show. Hal keeps every thing light,fun and simple.
          "Your name sounds lime a waterfall" - Cheesy but clasic.

Comment

The series is great so far, it more than makes up for the failings of the feature film. Good stuff overall, a few small quibbles. But GL is finally getting the treatment deserves without having to share the spotlight with the JLA or anyone else.

Comment

Awesome episode today. GL:AS Saint Walker is like 10x as cool as comic book Walker. Reminded me of Pei Mei (but less violent).

And yes, the surprise was really cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
                Awesome episode today. GL:AS Saint Walker is like 10x as cool as comic book Walker. Reminded me of Pei Mei (but less violent).

And yes, the surprise was really cool.
                yea i was suprised sw was introduced this early

i was hoping for more of him in the episode but over all still a good episode
                .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

That episode was amazing. The writing on this show just contnnues to impress. Bugged me that Kilowog only makes the same hammer construct over and over, but I accepted that that fight needed to be drawn out for plot's sake.

And yeah, the surprise was awesome. And Walker was dope! Although every new costume design (Walker, Iolande) makes me wish more and more they'd done something more interesting with Hal's outfit - some kind of extra detail to make him more dimensional. Nothing as radical as the movie version, but something a little extra to take advantage of the CG more. But, whatever, it's a great show.

Comment

Probably my favorite episode of the show so far, very happy to see Saint Walker and i'm digging the different take on him. Of course the big reveal was a surprise, just a very strong episode all around this show continues to impress. The other highlight for me was the Animal Man DC short, it had me rolling on the floor laughing just the whole silly nature of it.
                    "If at first you don't succeed, try Kyle again!".

Comment

Yeah, those Animal Man ones were awesome! That animation was fantastic and they were truly funny and a great take on the character. I like the Batgirl/Supergirl/Wonder girl ones too. Why do they make Supergirl so chubby? It's not that I don't like it - I actually think it's kind of a good message, just wasn't sure where it was coming from. Maybe just that. Anyway, that one was good too.

And while we're at it Young Justice was also great. Not quite as good as the previous few episodes, but still a solid entry in the series. Nice use of Haley's Circus and Parasite was well done, as have been all their takes on classic villains.

So far DC Nation has been great. Better than the Marvel Hour or whatever they're calling it over on Disney XD. Avengers has been OK, and their shorts are kinda funny, but, god, that Spider-Man show is horrible. Can't believe they canned Spectacular for that tripe.

Comment

I agree with the above comments on the recent GL:TAS episode and had to comment on here. So far this has been the best episode of an already so far awesome first Season. Timm and co. have finally figured out how to write Hal and the GL universe properly.

Saint Walker was a nice surprise and it appears that he won't be a Blue Lantern yet, but it makes sense since Ganthet and Sayd are still Guardians. Saint Walker makes me wonder if Larflezze, Indigo 1 and the Indigo Tribe, and Sinestro will show up later this season. I have a few minor problems with this show(how the Red Lanterns are portrayed, not seeing other GLC members, and the GL constructs not being creative enough) but again they're minor.

I never had a problem with the animation and I like the Sci-Fi/space opera feel of this show. That's what sets GL apart from other superheroes. I like that Hal's adventures are unique and space based like stopping an asteroid from destroying a planet or saving a space ship from being sucked into a vortex or whatever it was.

The stories and additions(Aia(sp?) and the ship) to the show's GL mythos have been good so far. The big surprise on who the GL ring went to, blew this GL fan's mind and I can't wait to see this new GLC member help stop the Red Lanterns in later eps. this season. I also think that Young Justice is an awesome show.
                        robojac
                        Corps Honor Guard
                        Last edited by robojac; 04-09-2012, 12:15 AM.

Comment

Another really good episode, and I agree that the Animal Man short was great.

Comment

just watched the episode. One of my favorites thus far. Introduction of Mogo is great. Interested in knowing what st. walker meant by "their is a war coming"

Comment

And that was Phil Morris as St. Walker. He voiced Vandal Savage on JLU and in JLoom. Also, was that Clancy Brown as the guy who Kilowog fought?

Comment

Yep!
                                The last fan of 1990s comics
                                Read my Green Lantern blog The Indigo Tribe

Comment

Working...
                                X