Green Lantern #65 PREVIEW
    Writer: Geoff Johns
    Artist: Doug Mahnke

5.71%
    0.00%
    11.43%
    51.43%
    31.43%

aww so Hal is 2814.1, Guy is 2814.2, so that makes JS 2814.3, and Kyle 2814.4, for some reason i always thought Guy was .3 and JS was .2 (always knew Kyle was .4 & btw)

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

Which is the incentive cover?

Comment

The second is the Perez Variant cover

Comment

So it looks like Hal is gonna put on Sinestro's ring, maybe to get some sort of control over Parallax's influence? Are the rest just in his pocket?

Comment

Originally posted by MikeLantern View Post
            Are the rest just in his pocket?
            got to be (cause if not i don't won't to think were he's got them then )

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

Hal looks bad ass...seriously awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I love that cover!

...What?

Comment

In this case I will HAPPILY get the regular cover over the VAR (I usually get the VAR at cover price)

Comment

Is it safe to assume he'll be going through the other rings as well?

Can't wait to see him in Go-go boots and a sapphire cleavage top ta boot!

Comment

Had a feeling it was going to be Hal. cant wait to get this! more of a reason to re release the 5 hal jordans.

ewww 5 hals one con!

Comment

Yo.

the cover doesnt NECESSARILY give ya a hint of the story inside ya know...........

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
                        Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

true. but i was only talking about the cover. it was blacked out.

Comment

Originally posted by IonFan View Post
                            aww so Hal is 2814.1, Guy is 2814.2, so that makes JS 2814.3, and Kyle 2814.4, for some reason i always thought Guy was .3 and JS was .2 (always knew Kyle was .4 & btw)
                            You are correct GUY is Green Lantern designate sector 2814.3!
                            Unfortunately someone wasn't doing their homework or it's been retconned.

Even though GUY was Hal's backup he only became a GL after John Stewart because he was injured in a bus accident on top of a bridge saving a young girl, if i remember correctly.

Hal Jordan= Showcase 22 2814.1
                            John Stewart= Green Lantern 87 2814.2
                            GUY GARDNER= Green Lantern 116 officially, even though he was a GL in an alternative timeline in GL 59. 2814.3
                            :On worlds afar or scenes at home, wherever the cause should make me roam, always i vow to fight the good fight, to combat evil with all green lanterns might!:

Comment

So we were right, hal is going to use the rings like that after all.

Comment

Working...
                              X