S

P

O

I

L

E

R

S

Everybody that's been waiting and hoping for Hal/GL to appear in one of his best friends' shows might as well stop getting your hopes up.

http://screenrant.com/arrow-flash-le...nes-supergirl/

I'm surprised nobody has connected the dots in another thread, but Supergirl will be the only show/Earth that uses aliens. They've already used Martian Manhunter, Mon-El, and white Martians... so how long before we see a Lantern? Thing is though, with Supergirl... would they try and push the female Lantern? Would we get something of a Superman TAS approach where Cruz get's Abin's ring rather than Hal? Maybe Tomar Re could crashland on Earth while searching sector 2814 for Abin?

Unless a Crisis happens and the Earth's merge, Supergirl is the only show GL CAN show up on.

~//V\\~

Wait, is the thread title just a troll? I see nothing here indicating that GL actually WILL show up on Supergirl.

Comment

I wouldn't say it's a troll more than just click bait LOL. The facts are accurate though, aliens won't show up in Arrow or Flash so that means the only place a GL can appear is Supergirl. I'm just wondering how low ratings would have to drop for them to pull out using a big gun like GL to get viewers back.

~//V\\~

Comment

I'm happy for GL never to appear in any of those shows so I don't have to watch them.

Comment

I can't believe you made me read all this.

Comment

Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
            I'm happy for GL never to appear in any of those shows so I don't have to watch them.
            Agreed. 100%

Comment

Originally posted by W.West View Post
              I feel like I got conned.

Comment

Originally posted by W.West View Post
                Originally posted by Big Daddy Dave Targaryen I View Post
                I feel like I got conned.
                I'm just trying to get more people on the forums LOL. Not as many views as I was hoping for in a day....

Did you see the big reveal w/Adrian Chase and Vigilante on Arrow, Dave?

~//V\\~

Comment

No, just the episode where Vigilante debuted. Was there another episode that focused on him?

Comment

He's been a MAJOR character all season dude!?! Though if you want a pretty big spoiler that will likely send you in a rage....

In a rooftop brawl between season bigbad Prometheus and Vigilante... it was revealed the man using the alias Adrian Chase is actually Prometheus, NOT Vigilante. Vigilante's ID remains secret but the popular guess is it was a man who used to be called Adrian Chase who went off the grid to become Vigilante.

^^^ Highlight that of course if you want the spoiler.

EDIT: If you're still interested, V shows up in a handful of episodes.

~//V\\~

Comment

That's awful!!

Comment

It was cool the first one or two times they pulled a switch on us in these types of shows, but it's become too damn redundant. However, I AM super pumped to see who V really is now. Is there anybody else it could be? Greg Saunders?

It's been said they're not ending with some major cliffhanger at the end of this Arrow season and they tie up all the loose ends. With next year making the flashbacks no more, I'm hoping we finally see Amell in a goatee and not brooding so damn much.

~//V\\~

Comment

My LCS manager is a big Vigilante fan and he's been all hyped for the Arrow appearances (maybe he's even mad at it, I don't know)--keeps forgetting I'm not one of his regulars that watches the show. Between his talk and the references I keep coming across of Vigilante (a character I barely am aware of) I decided to ordered the Wolfman trade coming out in a couple weeks.

Comment

I'm more a fan of the cowboy styled one than the guys trying to be the Punisher. I know there've been a few now, but the original cowboy themed one and Adrian Chase are the only one's I'm really familiar with.

~//V\\~

Comment

When is that Wolfman trade coming out? I want that.

I actually own a page of original artwork from Vigilante #1. Love that version of the character.

Comment

Working...
                              X