• Hal Jordan and the Green Lantern Corps #17 *Preview/Spoilers*

Hal Jordan and the Green Lantern Corps #17 Preview
    Writer: Robert Venditti
    Artist: Ethan Van Sciver

booooooooooooooooooooo

Booooooooooooooooooooo

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+ YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

that's what i think

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

Originally posted by IonFan View Post
      booooooooooooooooooooo

Booooooooooooooooooooo

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+ YouTube Video
      ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

that's what i think
      Hal just old Kyle that he [Kyle] was the greatest Lantern... and you're boo'ing it? What the f*** are you smoking?

~//V\\~

Comment

oh i didn't put up the effort to click on the link, i just went off on the cover

IonFan says

Comment

.......................................... ok i seen it

i got it

i even read it (not gonna lie liked the part where Hal says Kyle is the greatest )

BUT I'M OUT

one * from me when the poll opens

IonFan says

Comment

Given how the issue unfolded I'd be shocked if Kyle isn't back as White Lantern before Venditti wraps up his run.

Comment

if he does i'll come back to the comic

IonFan says

Comment

I liked this issue and particularly what they did with Kyle . . . and no, I'm not saying that to troll Ion. I'm not even a real Kyle fan, but I got a nostalgic twinge for him in the black and white.
                Space Cop
                The Dandy
                Last edited by Space Cop; 03-23-2017, 01:11 PM.

Comment

What they need to do is change Green Lanterns to Green Lantern and have Kyle be the star, kill off Baz and have Jessica train with Hal, Guy and John on Hal & GLC

Comment

So was Kyle frying Walker's mind supposed to revive the dead Blue Lanterns or something?

Still wish Kyle had his classic symbol too :/

~//V\\~

Comment

Originally posted by Booster Beetle View Post
                      What they need to do is change Green Lanterns to Green Lantern and have Kyle be the star, kill off Baz and have Jessica train with Hal, Guy and John on Hal & GLC
                      Co-signed.

~//V\\~

Comment

I really liked this issue. It was inevitable that Kyle would be a Greenie sooner or later, and a brief history of both Hal's respect and Ganthet's admiration for Kyle was a perfect way to do it.
                        Check out my Green Lantern product reviews on Twitter as the Emerald Enthusiast! @EmeraldEnthusi1

Comment

EVS had Kyle in his old NIN shirt too... there was a lot to like about the issue but it didn't feel like anything really happened.

I bet they didn't go with Kyle's classic symbol just so he could have the same floating badge in front of his chest like everybody else. JUST STOP WITH THE DAMN FLOATIES!

~//V\\~
                          Ωmega Man
                          Guardian of the Universe
                          Last edited by Ωmega Man; 03-24-2017, 04:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by -//V\\- View Post
                            So was Kyle frying Walker's mind supposed to revive the dead Blue Lanterns or something?

~//V\\~
                            Yeah, it would have been nice if they let us know what exactly he was attempting before he failed. Your guess seems likely from the clues we had, but it just seems odd that they didn't even tell us (or KYLE even!) exactly what they were trying to do before they started in with it, then fell short.

Comment

They way I took it was that Kyle was trying to revive the blues, but an unknown outside force (Oz?) interfered, causing the splintering of the white light.

Comment

Working...
                              X