No announcement yet.

The Wrestling Thread Vol. 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^Haven't watched it yet, but I heard about it. Apparently, it was a change and intentional. It was supposed to go down at the Draft, but when AEW's rating beat out RAW's last week, word is Vince wanted a big draw and decided to use Big E and USA's social media to get more eyes on this episode.

Comment

• Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
      ^Haven't watched it yet, but I heard about it. Apparently, it was a change and intentional. It was supposed to go down at the Draft, but when AEW's rating beat out RAW's last week, word is Vince wanted a big draw and decided to use Big E and USA's social media to get more eyes on this episode.

Taking nothing away from big e but if wwe wants to out smart aew for punks return to wrestling they Would need Austin to return for at least one match. Im a cm punk guy but Austin would beat him in popularity and fan reaction. Hes been retired since 2003. Bring him back with his glass shatters theme by disturbed. Also i been racking my brain on a new four horsemen or new evolution since evolution continues . Have it be balor, karrion kross, drew mcintyre, maybe have randy be the manager
      TazzMission
      Guardian of the Universe
      Last edited by TazzMission; 09-14-2021, 01:37 PM.
      .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

• Johnny Garganos contact is expiring soon and owens may be leaving wwe

Comment

• Originally posted by TazzMission View Post
          Glad they pulled the trigger on big e. Only gripe i have is they announced hes cashing in days before raw wich i feel ruins shock value. I just hope he gets a fair run and not made a fool
          Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
          ^Haven't watched it yet, but I heard about it. Apparently, it was a change and intentional. It was supposed to go down at the Draft, but when AEW's rating beat out RAW's last week, word is Vince wanted a big draw and decided to use Big E and USA's social media to get more eyes on this episode.

It was a good move since WWE has been positioning E to be a top star since New Day was put on different shows. He's recognizable and amazingly charismatic, so he made waves on social media. Plus, he's young enough to be the champ on and off for a few years. As great as Lashley is, he just turned 45. He's got to be thinking about a lighter schedule or retirement in the not-too-distant future.
          Big Blue Lantern
          Corps Honor Guard
          Last edited by Big Blue Lantern; 09-16-2021, 02:15 AM.
          Check out my Green Lantern product reviews on Twitter as the Emerald Enthusiast! @EmeraldEnthusi1

Comment

• ^Agreed. I'm not a huge New Day fan, but I'm not a hater either. Big E deserves it and I don't think they've really hurt Lashley's rep.

Comment

• I just read the owen hart foundation and aew are working together for a cup tournament in his name. :Just breaking : Aew will have owen merchandise including aew game
              TazzMission
              Guardian of the Universe
              Last edited by TazzMission; 09-20-2021, 07:40 PM.

Comment

• Liking rheas new hairdo. She is sexy

Comment

Liking rheas new hairdo. She is sexy
                  I like Rhea, whatever her style.

BTW: it doesn't mean much to me personally but Homicide popped up on AEW: Rampage last night to backup Eddie Kingston.

Space Cop
                  The Dandy
                  Last edited by Space Cop; 09-26-2021, 02:30 AM.

Comment

• Im liking joe gacey.._.._. I also like bron breakker despite the name being red rooster level bad

Comment

Im liking joe gacey.._.._.
                      Their shot at woke millennials? Yeah, it seemed pretty good so far. I didn't watch tonight's NXT yet, but will by this time tomorrow.

Originally posted by TazzMission View Post
                      I also like bron breakker despite the name being red rooster level bad

Probably the most impressive of the 2.0 newbs IMO. It's weird. Everyone knows who he is. He has a Steiner-like singlet and a Steiner style, but reportedly the announcers have been told to ignore his family connections. Ditto "Brooks Jensenn and Von Wagner (the sons of Bull Buchanan and Wayne Bloom, respectively)."

Comment

Their shot at woke millennials? Yeah, it seemed pretty good so far. I didn't watch tonight's NXT yet, but will by this time tomorrow.

Probably the most impressive of the 2.0 newbs IMO. It's weird. Everyone knows who he is. He has a Steiner-like singlet and a Steiner style, but
                        I believe it has to with owning the name.
                        TazzMission
                        Guardian of the Universe
                        Last edited by TazzMission; 10-06-2021, 03:29 AM.

Comment

• Take this with a grain of salt but theres chatter about alexa trying to quit wwe

Comment

• ^She's definitely on a break, which is why they did her breakdown at Extreme Rules.

Comment

^She's definitely on a break, which is why they did her breakdown at Extreme Rules.
                              If i recall she had a stalker who threatened her fiancee after she posted about it. So maybe there treating this similar to sonya deviles case. People are fn nuts nowadays. We all had celebrity crushes but this shit is psychotic
                              TazzMission
                              Guardian of the Universe
                              Last edited by TazzMission; 10-06-2021, 04:51 PM.

Comment

• Tbs title looks nice i just hope aew dosent do what wwe has done and have a ton of titles where they dont mean anything. Aew should just stick with a heavyweight, women's, tag team, and a us title. Whats the purpose of a tnt or a tbs title? Wwe has two nxt shows usa and uk with there own titles ontop of raw and smackdown with there own set of titles. Imo it seems wwe is just trying to sell belt replicas for 600 a pop

Comment

Working...
                                X