Fan made green lantern trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fan made green lantern trailer

i just saw this totally awesome trailer it has Nathan Fillion as Hal Jordan and its great, i have to say its the best fan made trailer i ever seen

+ YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

http://jchichuv.mybrute.com

GIF lantern corps

If there's a crime, call a cop, if there's a fire, call a fireman, but if there's a Skrull Invasion... Holla atcha Boy!
    Deadpool

Yeah, chuv, somebody else thought it was awesome too.
    http://www.thegreenlanterncorps.com/...ead.php?t=7727

Comment

damn i suck annd damn you Hardcorps lol

http://jchichuv.mybrute.com

GIF lantern corps

If there's a crime, call a cop, if there's a fire, call a fireman, but if there's a Skrull Invasion... Holla atcha Boy!
      Deadpool

Comment

Too Cool so i can see it twice..
        I Make my Own T-Shirts

Comment

I get it, TOO cool? Like TWO cool

Comment

That is so Frakin Badass

Comment

I put in on my friggin' Facebook page! Absolutely bad ass!

Comment

That is pretty damn cool. It's a nice medley of pieced together animated and live-action films with Green added to them.

Comment

This is most likely the best fan work Ive ever seen. If a fan with most likely low budget eqiupment can make this masterpiece, Hollywood should be embarressed if they mess this movie up.

Comment

See the fans said Robert Downey Jr. would be great as Tony Stark. The studio thought he was too old. You can't watch this clip and not think Fillion could pull of Jordan. My girl wanted to watch the Wonder Woman DVD on Memorial Day. You can so picture Hal flying the jet in place of Steve Trevor. Give me Hugo Weaving playing Sinestro!

Comment

Yo.

*jaw drops*

ok, so why the FUCK hasnt this man been given the role yet...........and why am I STILL WAITING on the GL-film to get made?!??

HURRY DA HELL UP DC.........................DAMMIT!!!!

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
                      Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

Hopefully someone at WB sees this and gives Fillion a chance. He has the cocky, smartass pilot thing down, and he is more manly hero than all the other pretty boys we keep hearing rumors about.

He looks exactly like Hal too.

Comment

Could someone merge this thread with the one in the video subforum?

Comment

Fuckin' A

Comment

Working...
                            X