No announcement yet.

you're kidding me, right?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We're not the only site. Shortly after I recieved an email from the guys over at the Superman Homepage confirming that they, too, had recieved a similar cease and desist order, Jim got through and spoke to a WB representative and tehy confirmed that they were seeking to shut down quite a few fansites. They also gave us the number to WB's legal department... like I said before, don't get your hopes up. It's more than likely curtains, as Andrew says.
    Do good. Be well. Make happy.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew NDB View Post
      They brought up GLKing's rings...

It's curtains.
      I'm trying to explain that the board made no money and we would be happy to delete GLKING's threads and user profile.
      My Ketogenic Journey

Comment

holy shit...

M

Comment

Oh my God!

I still don't by it!

~KL~

Comment

I have a new daughter, can't afford to take any risks with this. It's been a great year, but this Friday it all comes down.

Comment

Well, as i've said before, if the worst comes to the worst, you're all welcome over at Comic Vine...

http://www.comicvine.com

as long as DC don't target us as well...

M

Comment

No please god no this is like my second home here They can't do this we're good geeks we stay in line we don't make trouble why the hell now wouldn't this have been done awhile ago we need a pettion We need to fight this

Comment

perhaps, we could go underground online ... ya know ???

Comment

We need to flood dc with Emails or something I don't want this place to go down especially not without a fight!!

Comment

Originally posted by GreenLanternGeek View Post
                      We need to flood dc with Emails or something I don't want this place to go down especially not without a fight!!
                      They can't shut down what they don't know about ... Right ???

Comment

Yes they can with people suing everyone for any little thing we'll never have a good home

Comment

Temporary solution...

Another board that people from the DCMB migrated to... it's fallen into disuse, but it still works!

Some of you already have memberships over there, too!

Comment

Originally posted by GreenLanternGeek View Post
                            Yes they can with people suing everyone for any little thing we'll never have a good home
                            Where there's will, there will always be a place for green lanterns ...

Comment

I don't want somewhere new I like this place I finally got comfortable here

Comment

Originally posted by Jack T. Chance View Post
                                Temporary solution...

Another board that people from the DCMB migrated to... it's fallen into disuse, but it still works!

Some of you already have memberships over there, too!
                                just give me some time I know Andrew cant fight, but I sure as hell can all very professionally mind you
                                My Ketogenic Journey

Comment

Working...
                                X