Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's getting the 1:6 Sinestro tomorrow?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the pic! It looks okay, but then again, looks a bit like Hitler. =o\ I'll most likely be passing on the dolls. The GL looks really good, but the bigger toys tend to be very pricey.

Comment

this was delayed at my LCS at least

Comment

We now have images courtesy of an eBay seller... who really needs to buy himself a better digital camera. Digital zoom does NOT cut it and makes for crappy pictures!

So, here's what we know:
        • DC Direct DID make the final product's costume look as crappy as the one on the prototype. I was hoping for a metallic gold fabric, similar to what was used for the sash and cuffs on Captain Marvel (AKA Shazam!)
        • They DID ship it with the colors on his symbols BACKWARDS. Not cool. It reminds me of the bad old days of the Super Friends cartoon, when the cheap, overseas animators were constantly reversing the colors on Batman's symbol (making it a yellow bat against a black oval.)
        • The figure DOES include a light-up power battery. So, you know, at least they got that part right.
        Oh well, DC Direct just saved me some money by screwing this one up. Too bad they didn't include his original black & blue outfit. If he had that, I would've bought him for sure.
        Jack T. Chance
        Really knows where his towel is!
        Last edited by Jack T. Chance; 01-29-2009, 09:41 PM.

Comment

Shame they dindīt made a decent pose in the box. Cause I would leave him MISB if I got him.

Comment

I'm still planning to pick this up. Well, actually I've got it on layaway at my LCS. I'd like to have a Sinestro to display with my 13" Hal figure, and while this one isn't perfect it'll do. At least it seems they gave Sinestro multiple hands in various positions as opposed to those horrible bendy hands like Hal has.

Massive thanks to Kuhan for the avatar and sig.

Check Out my Green Lantern collection

Comment

Originally posted by Maverick_GL View Post
              I've never liked fabric figures, so I'll be passing on this without a second thought.
              exactly what i was thinking. thought burglar.
              "Don't disturb my circles."

Comment

Working...
              X