Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rick Coronel View Post
    Awesome!

I want the Fantomex and Madame Masque figures. I might get the Dakken figure.

Wave 1 is available at Toy's R Us online. So to avoid the aggrevation and frustration and waste of gasoline, I purchased my Hope Summers figure.
    You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

Thanks to Sylent for hooking me up with Hope Summers as a very early b-day gift.

You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

There's a new Marvel legends wave out? Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aay! Do you think I over did it there? Also, is ghost rider blue now?
        Deadpool
        Fight like a man: with your words, not your fists.
        Last edited by Deadpool; 03-10-2012, 05:55 PM.
        Originally posted by IonFan
        (even if the ear sucking helped get me off faster)
        Originally posted by Big Daddy Caesar
        If I had things like the internet and a laptop as a kid, I never would have left my room as a teenager.
        Originally posted by Quaker
        I am the Geoff Johns of the GLCMB.

Comment

Originally posted by Darth_Primus View Post
          Thanks to Sylent for hooking me up with Hope Summers as a very early b-day gift.

Very nice! I was able to score the entire wave (including variants) thus far EXCEPT for Hope

However, I was out hunting for these last week and much to my extreme delight, I found this at TRU:

I just wanna play.
          I just wanna play a game.
          One that you've never played before.
          One you'll never play again I'm sure...

Comment

I was just able to snag a Thor at my TRU finally. I was actually shocked at how many ML figures they had. They have the whole first wave except for Ghost Rider (which, next to Thor, is the one I want most ). They also have the white variant of Big Time Spider-man, which was very tempting because I think it looks way cool, but I passed. I'm just happy my TRU actually has new figures now!

Comment

stoat how the HELL did you find that?!?!?!?!?! I found some Marvel Legends, picked up a bucky cap, steve rogers and iron man. I have a spare Bucky Cap and Iron man if anyones interested!!!

damnit stoat ic ant believe you found that!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lanternjv37 View Post
                stoat how the HELL did you find that?!?!?!?!?! I found some Marvel Legends, picked up a bucky cap, steve rogers and iron man. I have a spare Bucky Cap and Iron man if anyones interested!!!

damnit stoat ic ant believe you found that!!!
                Yeah, some fool must have returned it? I practically shit myself when I saw it. Paying $30 was way better than $100 online.
                I just wanna play.
                I just wanna play a game.
                One that you've never played before.
                One you'll never play again I'm sure...

Comment

i would trade so many blackest night figures for that :-P

lol good find my friend!

Comment

Working...
                  X