Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That doesn't surprise me. Doesn't have like a big job at Image now? I feel like I've seen his name in the credits.

Comment

• Fantastic Four...I guess I just gave up. I was especially bummed about the Silver Surfer thing, worried that because of that debacle we might never see the Surfer in a movie again. That would mightily suck for me.

I'm psyched all to HELL for the next X-men movie, Apocalypse had me watching both FC and DoFP again (incredible movies imo), plus I'm going to give X2 another and Last Stand my first try (I never liked the first two X movies, and never even bothered with Last Stand). Wondering if I'll find stuff to like in those movies now.

Comment

• Yo.

Originally posted by Bryan Singer
        During an appearance on the Empire Film Podcast, Singer said that Mystique could hold down a standalone film. “I think [Mystique’s] right for [a standalone], whether it’s Jennifer [Lawrence] or not," said Singer, as transcribed by Screen Rant. "She has this different view of the world: Xavier can get into Cerebro and look at the world but he’d rather just teach classes and see the beauty of mutants and humans co-existing in his mansion in Westchester. Along comes Raven with a reality check on the state of the world. It opens up a lot of avenues.”
        .....no. nope, I do not think so. nothing against J.L. (or anybody else), but I wouldn't/dont find "the World According to Mystique" to be something Id ever wanna watch. :/

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
        Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hypo View Post
          'X-Men' director Bryan Singer reveals how he built the 'Apocalypse'
          Bryan Singer: For me, this is not only the finale of the trilogy that started with "X-Men: First Class," it’s the finale of six movies. But I also call it an "in-betwee-quel" -- not a sequel or a prequel -- because it happens in 1983, before the first "X-Men." I’ve done something no other franchise has done -- not even "Star Wars," which is bouncing around in time. I’ve actually altered time so it concludes and also sows the seeds for the characters to find pieces of their destiny where we found them in the first three "X-Men" movies.
          I guess Bryan Singer never watched Back to the Future.

Originally posted by Tazer View Post
          Yo.

"X-MEN" DIRECTOR SAYS MYSTIQUE COULD GO SOLO -- WITH OR WITHOUT LAWRENCE

.....no. nope, I do not think so. nothing against J.L. (or anybody else), but I wouldn't/dont find "the World According to Mystique" to be something Id ever wanna watch. :/

Tazer
          Sup.

Word! Please let Bryan Singer end his involvement with X-Men. He really doesn't grasp the X-Men universe. There are so many other characters to explore and develop. Dude should develop the characters like Storm, Scott and Jean to be core X-Men can say goodbye to Mystique.
          You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

• Originally posted by Darth_Primus View Post
            Dude should develop the characters like Storm, Scott and Jean to be core X-Men can say goodbye to Mystique.
            This is a TREMENDOUS idea, the Dark Phoenix Saga awaits...perhaps the greatest X-story ever (it IS in my eyes at least).

Comment

• Namor Rights Back at Marvel Studios, According to Joe Quesada

Comment

• Comment

• And yet...

‘X-Men: Apocalypse’ Tops Foreign Box Office Thanks to China Debut

The mutant adventure picked up $59 million from the People’s Republic, becoming the second-highest opening in China for Fox, the studio behind the superhero franchise. The latest “X-Men” earned a leading $84.4 million overseas from 66 markets including South Korea ($4.5 million), Brazil ($2.2 million) and the United Kingdom ($2 million). So far, “X-Men: Apocalypse” has earned $402.5 million globally.

Comment

• I'm hoping Bryan Singer is done with the X-Men franchise (despite me saying that "Apocalypse" being his best film). Or better yet, X-Men continues to fall at the box office and that forces a Marvel/Sony deal between Marvel and Fox.
                    You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

• Originally posted by Darth_Primus View Post
                      I'm hoping Bryan Singer is done with the X-Men franchise (despite me saying that "Apocalypse" being his best film). Or better yet, X-Men continues to fall at the box office and that forces a Marvel/Sony deal between Marvel and Fox.
                      I agree that Singer should leave, but I sure as hell don't want Disney in charge of the X-Men in terms of films.

Comment

• ‘Spider-Man: Homecoming’ Webs ‘Dark Tower’ Actor Michael Barbieri

Comment

• Paramount, Disney-Marvel, DreamWorks Animation Tap French Tax Rebates
                          The French national film commission Tuesday confirmed those three titles as having been approved for government rebates on any work performed in France. Also on the list of international productions are two Marvel Animation TV shorts series: “Antman,” from French directorial duo Ugo Bienvenu and Kevin Manach, and “Rocket and Groot,” directed by France’s Arnaud Delord.

Comment

• Alan Silvestri to Score Marvel’s ‘Avengers: Infinity War’

Alan Silvestri is set to score Marvel’s upcoming sequels Avengers: Infinity War – Part 1 and Part 2. Silvestri previously scored the 2012 original Avengers film, as well as the first Captain America film. The second Avengers film, Age of Ultron, was scored by Brian Tyler & Danny Elfman. Russo’s previous two features for Marvel, Captain America: The Winter Soldier and Civil War were scored by Henry Jackman. Avengers: Infinity War is set to be released on May 4, 2018 and its sequel is scheduled for a May 3, 2019 release. (Alan-Silvestri.com)
                            http://filmmusicreporter.com/2016/06...-infinity-war/

Comment

• ‘Fantastic Four’: Toby Kebbell Says There’s a Great, “Darker” Cut We’ll Never See

Comment

• Originally posted by robojac View Post
                                Alan Silvestri to Score Marvel’s ‘Avengers: Infinity War’

http://filmmusicreporter.com/2016/06...-infinity-war/
                                To me this is great news. Either him or Brian Tyler would have been terrific. I think Zimmer and XL were getting kind of bored with the genre.

Comment

Working...
                                X