• Time
  • Show
Clear All

New stuff

My Art My Art II

Comment

Wow, you're good at that

Comment

OK so I decided to do some Green Lantern movie concepts. Now I haven't read the Green Lantern early draft script that is out floating on the Internet, so I don't know who is going to be in the movie other then Hal Jordan being the main Green Lantern.

First Up is Abin Sur.

Next is Hal Jordan. I did two versions because I like the more traditional look and I like the modern look. I'll let you decide.

Now from what I heard Sinestro is in the movie but only as a Green Lantern, so I did two versions also just to see him in his classic look. Hopefully we might see it in future films.

Next up are the Guardians of the Universe. I like the way they looked in the Superman TAS episode "In Brightest Day" so I again did two versions one to reflect the cartoon and one to reflect the more classical look. I know that they have big heads but when I tried to make them that way it just didn't look right so you just have to use your imagination.

Finally I don't know what other Green Lanterns are in the movie so i did a couple just for $#!@ and giggles. Kilowog, Arisa, Tomar Re, Boodikka, Arkkis Chummuck, Ch'P, Green Man, Jack T. Chance, Ke'Hann, I even did G'Nort.

I hope to see these other Green Lanterns in future films. John Stewart, Guy Gardner, Kyle Rayner, and Katma Tui taking over Sinestro's position a Green Lantern when he goes rogue. I hope you all enjoy them as much I did making them.

PowerRing
        Corpse Trainee
        Last edited by PowerRing; 02-14-2010, 02:33 PM.

My Art My Art II

Comment

Well after watching the WildC.A.T.S. cartoon on my computer I was inspired to do these. Hope you all enjoy them.

My Art My Art II

Comment

OK after having a marathon watching Batman Begins and The Dark Knight, I decided to test my creative mind and try and make some of the Characters that appeared in both movies. Then I decided to try creating new Villains for Batman to face in future movies. I call the new movie Shadow of the Bat.
            Batman Begins: Ninja Bruce Wayne, Batman, Ninja Henry Ducard, Henry Ducard Ra's al Ghul, The Scarecrow, and Ra's al Ghul Decoy

The Dark Knight: Batman, The Joker, Two Face, The Scarecrow

Shadow of the Bat: Batman, Black Mask, Harley Quinn, The Riddler, Killer Croc, Catwoman, Mister Freeze, and The Penguin

I hope you all enjoy them as much as I did making them

My Art My Art II

Comment

Ok so I was going back over my Batman movie characters and I forgot to make these.
              The Bank Robbers: Bozo, Grumpy, Chuckles, Dopey, Happy, and the Bus Driver.

My Art My Art II

Comment

I'll have some new art up soon.

My Art My Art II

Comment

Well here's The beginning of the Justice League. Smallville style.

Impulse, Green Arrow, Clark Kent, Aquaman,and Cyborg.

I plan on doing my take on some that haven't or probably won't show up.

Enjoy!

My Art My Art II

Comment

Cool.

Comment

Is Clarke really the only one that doesn't wear a color coordinated hoodie as a costume on that show?

Comment

Just looked at them all those are great keep them comeing.
                        Hope burns brightest after the dark

Comment

I guess is time to post some new art. I posted this in the Kyle Rayner section. All I did was take elements that I liked from all of his costumes, and created a new costume. But tried to keep it looking like a traditional Green Lantern uniform. I hope everyone like it.

PowerRing
                          Corpse Trainee
                          Last edited by PowerRing; 08-17-2010, 09:38 PM.

My Art My Art II

Comment

I like everything but the Salaak feet

She blinded me with SCIENCE!

Comment

I did the same with John Stewart that I did With Kyle. All I did was take elements that I liked from all of his costumes, and created a new costume.

My Art My Art II

Comment

KEWL!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X