Green Lantern: Earth One Volume Two

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green Lantern: Earth One Volume Two

Not officially announced yet but there is an amazon listing up with the below cover:

Kind of forgot about it, but looking forward to it anyway.

Comment

Weird that there would be an Amazon listing, complete with art, before the item is even officially announced.

Comment

Sure looks like Don Johnson there.

Comment

oh h@ll yeah, f@cking loved the 1st one

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Ed View Post
            Weird that there would be an Amazon listing, complete with art, before the item is even officially announced.
            Happens all the time. Either they're allowed to solicit the books earlier than Diamond, or they do it anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Heide View Post
              Happens all the time. Either they're allowed to solicit the books earlier than Diamond, or they do it anyway.
              Yeah, I’ve asked Hypo for info on collections a few times and he found the Amazon listing significantly earlier than the official solicit.

Comment

I'm down, I really dug the first one. I will ask for the pre-order for X-Mas.
                http://cropsycrypt.blogspot.com/

Comment

Aren't those gray whiskers on Hal's chin? We can't have that! His fanboys will throw hissy fits!

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew NDB View Post
                    Sure looks like Don Johnson there.
                    I was thinking more bearded Chris Evans Cap.

Comment

Not interested until they find something for Guy.

Comment

Here's some preview art from the Edelweiss catalog, also I neglected to post the book description:
                        Hal Jordan and John Stewart must team up to save the last Green Lantern Guardian from an evil force!

Manhunters, alien races, rings of power—it’s a lot for the people of Earth to absorb. Especially when an interplanetary incident forces their protector, Hal Jordan, to leave on a rescue mission that results in the discovery that there’s a new player in the galaxy: Yellow Lanterns!

While they seem a benign force for peace, Jordan can’t get comfortable with how much power they wield, or their bizarre, lockstep behavior. When fellow Earthling John Stewart ends up with a yellow ring, he and Hal must work together to confront the being who destroyed the original Green Lantern Corps—the last surviving Guardian.

Corinna Bechko and Gabriel Hardman feature two of the most famous DC characters, Hal Jordan and John Stewart, like you’ve never seen them before!

Comment

I really enjoyed the first book. I will buy this in a heartbeat.

Comment

GREEN LANTERN EARTH ONE VOL. 2 HC
                            written by GABRIEL HARDMAN and CORINNA BECHKO
                            art and cover by GABRIEL HARDMAN

In this sequel to the bestselling 2018 original graphic novel, Hal Jordan and John Stewart must team up to save the galaxy from an invading force!
                            Manhunters, alien races, rings of power—it’s a lot for the people of Earth to absorb. Especially when an interplanetary incident forces their protector, Hal Jordan, to leave on a rescue mission that results in the discovery that there’s a new player in the galaxy: Yellow Lanterns!

Comment

What's the date for it?

Comment

Working...
                              X