Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big Blue Lantern View Post
    And Batman.
    That's kind of hilarious. Tells you what a crap gimmick the white lantern and all the other colored doppelganger lanterns were.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew NDB View Post
      They made a Kyle White Lantern Funko pop thing. That's of no use to me, of course.
      I never wanted to get into Funkos since my collectibles room, aka the Nerd Cave, aka the Central Power Battery, is bursting at the seams. However, when I saw a WL Kyle, I told the wifey that both of those Kyles would make good gifts if anyone was so inclined to get those for me.

Originally posted by Big Daddy Dave Skywalker View Post
      That's kind of hilarious. Tells you what a crap gimmick the white lantern and all the other colored doppelganger lanterns were.
      All that tells me is that DC will use any and all excuses to make Batman figures. I've seen poor plastic Bruce carrying around a cannon on his shoulder (Capture Claw), loaded down with "Anti-Virus" gear that looked like a computer from the 1970s, and this little piece of sh-- errr...this little blunder:

Big Blue Lantern
      Corps Honor Guard
      Last edited by Big Blue Lantern; 04-30-2020, 05:06 AM.
      Check out my Green Lantern product reviews on Twitter as the Emerald Enthusiast! @EmeraldEnthusi1

Comment

Against Mister Freeze, you never know when you're going to need Rocket Skis.

Comment

^I kind of want that now.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Heide View Post
            Against Mister Freeze, you never know when you're going to need Rocket Skis.
            And you never know when that red, white, and purple color scheme will come in handy for...uh...err.....mmmm….well, I got nothing.

Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
            ^I kind of want that now.
            They're are plenty on Ebay for $20 or less, even though I sincerely hope you're kidding.
            Check out my Green Lantern product reviews on Twitter as the Emerald Enthusiast! @EmeraldEnthusi1

Comment

Originally posted by Big Blue Lantern View Post
              ...They're are plenty on Ebay for $20 or less, even though I sincerely hope you're kidding.
              It’s pretty much in that so bad/bizarre it’s good category for me. I mean jet rockets!

Comment

Working...
              X