The Green Lantern by Grant Morrison and Liam Sharp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Michael Heide View Post
    Sooo many questions. Is that Shaggy? Who is that Black Prysm lady? And why is Bat-Lantern's logo a cross between the Corps logo and Kyle's logo, but not a bat at all?
    Despite a lot of the worlds being destroyed during Convergence, in the Terrifics series many of them had clearly returned. One of which was one of the two Marvel counterpart Earths, Earth 8 I think. Black Prism lady is likely the Earth 8 knock-off of Doctor Spectrum [aka the GL-esque character appearing in Squadron Supreme/Sinister].

Comment

• Oooh, good call. I had forgotten about that Earth 8.

Comment

• Yea, good recall, I was flipping through the Multiversity guidebook to see if I could find and she's the only one not in there.

Comment

Oooh, good call. I had forgotten about that Earth 8.
          Originally posted by Hypo View Post
          Yea, good recall, I was flipping through the Multiversity guidebook to see if I could find and she's the only one not in there.
          Morrison's got a few aces up his sleeve I'm betting we'll see during his tenure on TGL. There were several worlds without any info given, specifically so writers could come up with some new stuff for the multiverse in the future. We're just lucky enough that it's Morrison.

Four more Lanterns or counterparts from across the multiverse, and I bet at least one or two more of them are completely original to serve some specific purpose in the story. This is the story I've been waiting for, because it seems like since Into the Spiderverse has dropped everyone wants a piece of the 'multiple versions of the same hero from across the Multiverse' team gimmick.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hypo View Post

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh now this i might (THAT'S MIGHT NOT WILL) get

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

• Originally posted by Ωmega Man View Post
              Morrison's got a few aces up his sleeve I'm betting we'll see during his tenure on TGL. There were several worlds without any info given, specifically so writers could come up with some new stuff for the multiverse in the future. We're just lucky enough that it's Morrison.

Four more Lanterns or counterparts from across the multiverse, and I bet at least one or two more of them are completely original to serve some specific purpose in the story. This is the story I've been waiting for, because it seems like since Into the Spiderverse has dropped everyone wants a piece of the 'multiple versions of the same hero from across the Multiverse' team gimmick.

I had assumed those unmapped multiverse worlds were supposed to be the CW-verse, the DCEU and whatever else.

Comment

I had assumed those unmapped multiverse worlds were supposed to be the CW-verse, the DCEU and whatever else.
                I thought there was something like 5 or 6 undefined worlds originally? Plus now with the Multiverse kinda being in flux again and Doomsday Clock winding down, who's to say there's still only going to be 52 worlds? There's also Dark Multiverse characters popping up in places so nothing's certain anymore....

Maybe Doomsday Clock will return to the classic JSA with a more retro version of Earth 2 for the setting and one of the GL's of the multiverse is WWII Alan Scott?! Maybe the DC Multiverse can do like Marvel and make every video game it's own universe and we can get characters like this:

Comment

There's also Dark Multiverse characters popping up in places so nothing's certain anymore....
                  Those characters are from Earths that aren't around anymore. That's kinda their whole deal.

Comment

... Maybe the DC Multiverse can do like Marvel and make every video game it's own universe and we can get characters like this...
                    I have the figure for that Hal even though I never played the game (don't like RPGs or MOBAs). Just thought it was a neat design/concept.
                    Space Cop
                    The Dandy
                    Last edited by Space Cop; 05-31-2019, 12:43 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• The Green Lantern #9 Variant by Jeff Dekal

Hypo
                        Lil' Leaguer
                        Last edited by Hypo; 06-08-2019, 11:41 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hypo View Post
                          So I am understanding this as Sharp and Morrison doing a 24 issue run, with some kind of 3 issue mini series between 12 and 13 to give Sharp a breather. Does this sound right? I know there will be an annual along the way another artist will do as well. Or maybe instead of a 3 issue mini series it will be 3 oneshots? For 27 issues.

I'd much rather that than Sharp doing 21 of the 24 issues. So much better for the eventual omnibus.

Comment

• THE GREEN LANTERN #11
                            written by GRANT MORRISON
                            art and cover by LIAM SHARP
                            variant cover by PAUL POPE

On the edge of reality, Green Lantern Hal Jordan and Star Sapphire face death by power ring firing squad! Yes, Hal and Carol Ferris reunite (sort of) as they fight their way out of the improbable turn of events of the previous issue! In fact, with what happens next issue, they may not want to survive this one…

ON SALE 09.04.19
                            $3.99 US | 32 PAGES
                            FC | RATED T+

Comment

• That looks awesome!! Love Carol's look here!

Comment

• The Green Lantern #11 Cover Process

Comment

Working...
                                X