Found a Movie toy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by VeesFistOfDeath View Post
    fake. its a fake. fake fake fake. i didnt get the scopp so its fake. fake fake fake

Comment

• the cheap toys look bad so far. I am holding out for the high end stuff, like a Hot Toys Hal & Sinestro.

http://www.twitter.com/TheOtherMarioC

Comment

• The lack of maturity and respect in this thread is staggering. You guys are awesome.

Guy who has insider info --> Laughed at and mocked
        Guys who are speculating --> Taken completely seriously

Bravo gents, bravo.

Comment

• I have to admit, that fake GL figure looks almost decent enough to buy.

Save power batteries, I'm avoiding all this stuff like the plague and sticking with the GL Classics.

Comment

• That movie version action figure of Hal has Elvis hair.
            You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

• I'm sure you guys will call "Fake" on this too, just to mock me, by not only did my site confirm the legitimacy of this figure, but also it's size, articulation count, and light-up features.

GREEN LANTERN MOVIE LARGE SCALE HAL JORDAN ACTION FIGURE REVEALED

Available through Mattel, Green Lantern Hal Jordan stands approximately 14" tall with 20 plus points of articulation. Light up eyes & chest emblem.
              Now, why would our sources be honest with us about this, but not the Tomar Re?

Some of you must be under the impression that I'm here under some pretense of spreading false information (how you came to this conclusion is a mystery to me), my goals are quite the opposite, instead of blind speculation, I actually research the legitimacy of claims and seek the truth instead of manufacturing one based on fanboy whim. I guess my effort to find the truth for you isn't desired, enjoy ignorance.

Comment

• From my knowledge, the figures are legit. Blam is correct.

http://movies.cosmicbooknews.com/con...-action-figure
                - Twitter

- Cosmic Book News

Comment

• I just find it convenient that the first we see of a figure is tomar re, which by apearances looks legit, especially based on the other aliens we've seen in the last couple days. And now we are seeing a flood of images.

It's like that ebay auction forced Dc, and mattels hand to start revealing things.

Comment

• The only reason you were mocked is the attitude you took. You came off a a dick and people called you on it.

Comment

• Originally posted by rdhanded2 View Post
                      The only reason you were mocked is the attitude you took. You came off a a dick and people called you on it.
                      The people who called me on it clearly don't know me on these boards well. I'm just stating the facts I was given. I think people just don't like being wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by rdhanded2 View Post
                        The only reason you were mocked is the attitude you took. You came off a a dick and people called you on it.

Comment

• I think it doesnt matter too much about being wrong when its about a action figure. I mean we are adults right?
                          It doesnt matter THAT much that it may have been a custom? and someone was going to be wrong? Im ok with it.

Comment

• Originally posted by VeesFistOfDeath View Post
                            I think it doesnt matter too much about being wrong when its about a action figure. I mean we are adults right?
                            It doesnt matter THAT much that it may have been a custom? and someone was going to be wrong? Im ok with it.
                            Well, I own a news site, I have to be right or my site's not worth visiting, correct?

Chock up any overreactions I may have had to being overly stressed and working double shifts :\ Not an excuse, just an explanation.

Comment

• Originally posted by InterestingJohn View Post
                              Well, I own a news site, I have to be right or my site's not worth visiting, correct?

Chock up any overreactions I may have had to being overly stressed and working double shifts :\ Not an excuse, just an explanation.

thats what you say....

Comment

• Originally posted by mrjasontodd View Post
                                the cheap toys look bad so far. I am holding out for the high end stuff, like a Hot Toys Hal & Sinestro.
                                I'm with you on this one. I specially hate Mattel's joints and articulations with all of those. I think I'll just get a statue, if they do Hot Toys, as awesome as they are it will be completely out of my budget.

Comment

Working...
                                X