Extended cut? What's extended in it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mister Ed View Post
    That is so sad. This makes it all the more amazing that I manage to find several movies a year that I actually enjoy.
    As a real movie buff, I've known this for YEARS! It really started becoming noticeable in the 1990s, at least to me.

But if you want a REAL eye-opener in regards to this stuff, you need to read the following 2 books by David Hughes:You'll learn the behind-the-scenes stories behind lots of famous projects, including many that have still never been filmed after DECADES trapped in Development Hell!

Comment

Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
      Really, though, if you had a power ring how long would it take for you to try to impress a girl with it?
      for starters im not cocky like hal for 1.

secondly if a green ring chooses me then we all know there must be something wrong with it.

and last but not least if i was a gl i sure as hell would fly off this little blue marbel asap and live on another world
      .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew NDB View Post
        Hardly. The screenwriter was paid to turn in a script and did so and got paid -- mission accomplished... how was he fired?

Here's the John Stewart in question:

There used to be a picture on Ethan's Facebook when he stopped by the set... I could have sworn there was a picture of him next to Ethan with "STEWART" on his breast camo pocket or something.
        I heard that those guys from the production were deeply dissapointed that this cameo came out immediatly after it was shot. It was meant as a surprise for the fans.

And it didn´t help that Jones was giving a some interviews afterwards and being invited to conventions as "Nick Jones AKA John Stewart in the Green Lantern movie" way before the movie was released.
        Not sure if WB was happy about that.

Shaolinlantern
        Parallax Host
        Last edited by Shaolinlantern; 10-15-2011, 05:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TazzMission View Post

and last but not least if i was a gl i sure as hell would fly off this little blue marbel asap and live on another world

YESSS...ditto!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TazzMission View Post
            for starters im not cocky like hal for 1.

secondly if a green ring chooses me then we all know there must be something wrong with it.

Originally posted by EmeraldGamer View Post
            YESSS...ditto!!!

Actually, I probably would spend a lot of time off-earth as well (certainly wouldn't have a day job), but I thinking doing something cocky and/or to impress girls is pretty natural.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolinlantern View Post
              I heard that those guys from the production were deeply dissapointed that this cameo came out immediatly after it was shot. It was meant as a surprise for the fans.

And it didn´t help that Jones was giving a some interviews afterwards and being invited to conventions as "Nick Jones AKA John Stewart in the Green Lantern movie" way before the movie was released.
              Not sure if WB was happy about that.

I'm pretty sure the cameo was never shot, because it was never intended to happen. The actor was only hired to play an extra and that was it.
              Mister.Weirdo
              Guardian of the Universe
              Last edited by Mister.Weirdo; 01-08-2016, 03:24 AM.

Comment

I was on set for 6 months I never saw him...
                ~Stitch's Loft

Comment

So apparently the walmart special buy of the regular dvd version includes what looks to be the noble light up ring.

Looks just like the picture.

Comment

Originally posted by Robinson View Post
                    So apparently the walmart special buy of the regular dvd version includes what looks to be the noble light up ring.

did you get the sinestro corps code for batman? you can sell that shit and make some money on it with ebay
                    .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

i just saw it at wal mart, didnt buy it.

Comment

Originally posted by Robinson View Post

It is the Nobel Collection light up ring. So get the walmart pack with the ring and you get the ring and the dvd for $23 give or take where as the ring by it's self is $15.

Here are the pics I took of the ring from the DVD pack.

Darth_Andrea

Comment

I have to return my ring. Damn thing doesn't work. I hope my receipt hasn't expired yet.

Comment

Something tells me you'll be disapointed.

Comment

Originally posted by sylent_asassin View Post
                              I have to return my ring. Damn thing doesn't work. I hope my receipt hasn't expired yet.
                              maybe it's just the battery

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

Wasnt Nick Jones one of the guys beating up Hal in the alley?

Comment

Working...
                                X