Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by W.West View Post
    I can't believe you are still on this. You saw a man jump out of a three story building a week earlier and you can't turn off your disbelief button for a hole in a plane?
    Nah, it's just fun to consider. It didn't actually strain my suspension of disbelief very much at all while I was watching the show. Not like the world-wide eclipse in Forever Evil.

What can I say, I'm a nerd. This kind of discussion is fun for me.

Comment

Yo.

Originally posted by W.West View Post
      I can't believe you are still on this. You saw a man jump out of a three story building a week earlier and you can't turn off your disbelief button for a hole in a plane?
      *turns West's chair around to face reruns of Gossip Girl, so as to let the fanboy convo continue.....*

of course, my last post wasnt about me actually arguing anything in particular, but SOME PPL take things too seriously......

*harumph harumph harumph*

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
      Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

Another bad episode last night. The two science agents are annoying and the acting by the main character are below average and 2 dimensional. There just isn't any chemistry among the actors.

The storylines and villains are pretty lame.

Thumbs down.
        You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

So, basically I'll probably enjoy it, since I enjoyed the last two episodes, and you had nothing but bad things to say about them, too.

Comment

Originally posted by Darth_Primus View Post
            Another bad episode last night. The two science agents are annoying and the acting by the main character are below average and 2 dimensional. There just isn't any chemistry among the actors.

The storylines and villains are pretty lame.

Thumbs down.
            Pffft Simmons is awesome.
            I do agree about yesterday's episode being bad though, Hall's acting was bad, and the Ward-Skye crap is terribly terrible

Comment

Overall I'm entertained by this show. It's not wowing me or anything, but I'd say it's still better than most main-stream tv.

I'm hoping it picks up a little bit of steam.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Ed View Post
                So, basically I'll probably enjoy it, since I enjoyed the last two episodes, and you had nothing but bad things to say about them, too.
                I'm glad to hear you're enjoying the series. I hope there's alot more people enjoying the series as well because it may lead to other tv shows based on Marvel characters.

Originally posted by Booster Beetle View Post
                Pffft Simmons is awesome.
                I do agree about yesterday's episode being bad though, Hall's acting was bad, and the Ward-Skye crap is terribly terrible
                Yeah, I didn't think Skye was convincing in her dramatic moments. She uses pouty eyes to get through most of her scenes.

I wanted Coulson to were the S.H.I.E.L.D. uniform when he's on a deadly mission.
                You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

I'm glad to hear you're enjoying the series. I hope there's alot more people enjoying the series as well because it may lead to other tv shows based on Marvel characters.
                  Really I think it comes from my not having much in the way of expectations. I was just looking for something fun, with some action, some humor, and family friendly enough to watch with my son (with enough of a connection to the Marvel movie universe to play off his, and my, enjoyment of the films). To my mind this fits that bill.

Could it be better? Sure. But it gives me what I was looking for in it, and anything beyond that, should it improve with time, will be bonus.

Comment

Yeah, I didn't think Skye was convincing in her dramatic moments. She uses pouty eyes to get through most of her scenes.

I wanted Coulson to were the S.H.I.E.L.D. uniform when he's on a deadly mission.
                    Lol yep, her looks are the only thing she's got going for her

Comment

Yo.

and bewbs. dont forget them.

anywho, my gripe about the Fitz & Simmons needing to be shoved off that plane while @ 30k feet in the air aside, I ask this question: did we just see the birth of Graviton?

Tazer

Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

According to this spoiler filled article, your questioned is answered.

Comment

Yo.

*sighs*

I knew it......

Tazer

Comment

As it stands, Skye is the only reason I watch this show... and I fell asleep on the last episode.

Comment

Originally posted by Sylent_Asassin View Post
                              As it stands, Skye is the only reason I watch this show... and I fell asleep on the last episode.
                              EFF YEAH..!!
                              she is the only bright point on the show

Bring on CHAOS, bring on MY HAPPINESS, bring on rage ..Rage ..RAGE!!!

facebook: d3v1lb0y888 ...twitter: d3v1lb0y_8 ..instagram: d3v1lb0y

Comment

Whatever guys Simmons is the best, she's adorable

Comment

Working...
                                X