Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would You Be Interested in a GL Villain Forum?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Andrew NDB View Post
    One thing I was considering adding, just to make sure General/About Us is about anything but comics themselves, is to make either a "DC Universe" forum here or a really generic "Other Comics" forum.
    I like it, the board being at all about Comics means other comics are going to come up, hell I posted a thread about a Vertigo comic myself yesterday

I say a "Non GL Comics" forum would fine its place on the board
    GLJIMT
    Last edited by GLJIMT; 09-21-2007, 03:30 AM.
    My Ketogenic Journey

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew NDB View Post
      One thing I was considering adding, just to make sure General/About Us is about anything but comics themselves, is to make either a "DC Universe" forum here or a really generic "Other Comics" forum.
      Here's what I think:
      I'd like to see the vol.1, vol.2 and vol.3 merged into one.. I just think they're too many.. like JIm said..
      I'd also like a "DC Universe" or "Other comics" forum.. I think that one is necessary and a great idea, Andrew!!

Comment

Originally posted by genesistorm View Post
        Here's what I think:
        I'd like to see the vol.1, vol.2 and vol.3 merged into one.. I just think they're too many.. like JIm said..
        I'd also like a "DC Universe" or "Other comics" forum.. I think that one is necessary and a great idea, Andrew!!

I agree with this cause honestly how many of us even know or even can think of what to post in vol. 1 or 2? 3 is where most of us became a fan and honestly I think merging 3 and 4 would make more sense since they're the more modern age GL tales.

Comment

This is sounding good to me.

BTW that Henshaw thread is sure taking off
          sigpic
          Winner: Reality TV draft 2014

"Weeds. All of them weeds. I am perfection, and I am alone in the garden of the universe." - Cyborg Superman

Comment

Originally posted by Maverick_GL View Post
            This is sounding good to me.

BTW that Henshaw thread is sure taking off

Heheheheheheheheh.. yeeessss

Which proves the point that maybe there should be a villains forum

Comment

Technically I think we only need 3: GL, Other comic, General.

With the amount of people here we would end up with a couple dozen threads stretching to hundreds of pages.

The powers that be like it this way tho, so I'll have to work with it.
              sigpic

"Weeds. All of them weeds. I am perfection, and I am alone in the garden of the universe." - Cyborg Superman

Comment

Emerald Enemies
                I decided to vote yes.
                Do good. Be well. Make happy.

Comment

ROFLMAO... from 9 to 9 to 10 to 10... gotta love it.
                  Do good. Be well. Make happy.

Comment

I'm voting yes, and while on the topic, as there seems to be a lot of 'battle' threads popping up, why not condense the forums that aren't being used, as Jim points out, and have a separate forum for people to post their 'battle' scenarios...

just a thought...

M

Comment

i vote yes

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

I honestly voted no cause I don't think it's really ESSENTIAL.

Comment

I dunno, besides Hank (Who was originally a Superman villain, so, does he really count?), Sinestro and Mongul....

Who else is there worth mention in their own forum? Tattoo man? Pfft. Manhunters? What is there to be said about them?

I vote 'no'. Sorry, guys.

Okay, I SAY that, but does it really matter to me if there's another section? No. I just won't look at it as often as everything else.

Comment

I can't believe it....

Once again, the bad guys are foiled!!
                            sigpic

Comment

forum NO... but a section here in the boards can be good

Comment

I vote yes.

I want info in the yellow fire man in Gl VOL3 14-15.

I want info in Black mercy, sinestro first and second. Or in superman Cyborg, Sinestro corpsmate, Star saphir.

And because prime will be the best in the book ...

Comment

Working...
                                X