View Single Post
Old 09-19-2017, 02:54 PM   #20
Weaponer of Qward

Originally Posted by -//V\\- View Post
It was cool the first one or two times they pulled a switch on us in these types of shows, but it's become too damn redundant. However, I AM super pumped to see who V really is now. Is there anybody else it could be? Greg Saunders?
It's become cliche at this point (Robin in "Dark Knight Rises," Butch in "Gotham," really being SG, etc...), but I get it. Comic fandom knows everyone by their real names so it becomes almost impossible to surprise anyone when we all know what's supposed to happen to a character the second they appear and that takes away a lot of the drama. I was also disappointed in the Vigilante reveal, but I am glad that they're making him an important character, rather than a throw-away or a scrub.

As for it being Greg Saunders, they've said it's going to be a character we've seen before. (which doesn't mean that they won't pull the same trick and reveal that his "real name" is Greg Saunders, but I doubt they'd pull that trick again with Vigilante) Maybe they'll pull a Winter Soldier and reveal it's actually a brain-washed Roy...

As for Hal or any GL on "Supergirl," I wouldn't mind an appearance when she's in space and we are introduced to their existence in an impressive way, but don't really have to have a full-on team-up, because I'd be afraid their tv budget would make GL look bad.

Last edited by Kane2814; 09-19-2017 at 02:57 PM.
Kane2814 is offline   Reply With Quote