Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Contest Q&A / Comments Thread

Create A GREEN Lantern

Any questions or any comments on the contest go here.
    My Ketogenic Journey

Okay before I get into the knitty gritty I got some questions. First can I use the Rotten2thecorps chacter? Second how many Images are we allowed to use? 3rd can I shamlessly use other more popular cahcters in my pictures to make me look like I have cool superhero friends? and Lastly. Do you think I am pretty? I mean I have put on some weaight and I am a little self contious. I only realy want answers for the first 3,unless the answer to the 4th is yes. Then buy all means tell me how pretty I am.
    Take life with a Grain of salt and a shot of tequila!

Comment

Originally posted by Rotten2thecorps View Post
      Okay before I get into the knitty gritty I got some questions. First can I use the Rotten2thecorps chacter? Second how many Images are we allowed to use? 3rd can I shamlessly use other more popular cahcters in my pictures to make me look like I have cool superhero friends? and Lastly. Do you think I am pretty? I mean I have put on some weaight and I am a little self contious. I only realy want answers for the first 3,unless the answer to the 4th is yes. Then buy all means tell me how pretty I am.
      The answers you seek can all be found here

but

1. It has to be originally developed for this contest, if you want to use that name and you have not created a Lantern with that name previously, then sure.

2&3. Use whatever pic you want. And I would say no more than 3 pre-GL and as G.

4. I don't swing that way, sorry, bro.... but there is a guy named Piffy at www.thefwoosh.com/forum who can help you out with that question.
      My Ketogenic Journey

Comment

Originally posted by GLJIMT View Post
        The answers you seek can all be found here

4. I don't swing that way, sorry, bro.... but there is a guy named Piffy at www.thefwoosh.com/forum who can help you out with that question.

Nor do Iswing that way. I was just looking for some positive reinforcement from my friends. Thanks for helping me out there.BUDDY!

Comment

Originally posted by Rotten2thecorps View Post
          Nor do Iswing that way. I was just looking for some positive reinforcement from my friends. Thanks for helping me out there.BUDDY!
          Well judging by your picture, you have a giant forehead and are purple in color which would make me say no you are not pretty at the moment

lol
          My Ketogenic Journey

Comment

we need more votes people!
            My Ketogenic Journey

Comment

Lol, will my vote be the deciding factor? Has anyone else even voted yet?
              sigpic
              Winner: Reality TV draft 2014

"Weeds. All of them weeds. I am perfection, and I am alone in the garden of the universe." - Cyborg Superman

Comment

Originally posted by Maverick_GL View Post
                Lol, will my vote be the deciding factor? Has anyone else even voted yet?
                we currently have 7 votes that is one less then number of entries god damn it

VOTE PEOPLE
                My Ketogenic Journey

Comment

I voted. Mostly because I wanted one of those cool "I voted" stickers. However I found myself sickerless. And just for the record I did not vote for myself despite what my Sinestro action figure telling me to.

"You should vote for your self fool .Have I taught you nothing"!
                  "Shddup that would be uncool".
                  "Not as uncool as being a loser"!
                  "But there were some other good entries".
                  "I hope you lose by one vote".
                  ""

Comment

we currently have 7 votes that is one less then number of entries god damn it

VOTE PEOPLE

Well, it's time to get out the beatin' stick then.

Jim ----> <---- his minions (everyone)
                    sigpic

"Weeds. All of them weeds. I am perfection, and I am alone in the garden of the universe." - Cyborg Superman

Comment

8 votes WTF is going on here ????????

and Rotten .....

VOTE!
                      My Ketogenic Journey

Comment

8 votes WTF is going on here ????????

and Rotten .....

VOTE!
                        I told my imagineary friends to vote,but I don't think they will listen.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

I think there is a slant in voteing because it is not a singing contest like American Idol.

Comment

The Vote has been extended until Friday the 11th 11:59pm EST
                              My Ketogenic Journey

Comment

Working...
                              X