Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

$1.5 Billion Powerball Lottery - Who's playing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $1.5 Billion Powerball Lottery - Who's playing?

For kicks and giggles, I bought a ticket this morning. I heard someone say that "the lottery is the tax on the stupid." Well, color me stupid.

I know that a bunch of people have office pools for this sort of thing. Anyone playing?

<raises hand>
    You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

I'm playing, why the hell not?

She blinded me with SCIENCE!

Comment

The time I spend dreaming about what I'd do with that much money is totally worth the money I tossed into the ring.

I would make a FANTASTIC rich person.

Comment

Yo.

would I gain the ability to become so filthy stinkin' rich, that I wouldnt even have to get out of bed for a year if I didn't want ta?

FUCK YEA Im playin'.

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
          Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

I've never bought a lottery ticket. I'd have to ask to make sure I was getting the right thing since it always seemed to me like there's hundreds of lotteries.

My parents might have bought a ticket. I heard them say something about it the other day.

Comment

It's a pretty awesome and somewhat overwhelming feeling of knowing that in my pocket is potentially $1.5 billion.

You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

Bought 30 Tickets last night.

Comment

*sorry i've been away, net on my end has been acting up AGAIN *

h@ll yeah i'm playing, got me 9 tickets and if i win i'm

1) gonna take care of my family with a million each

2) take care of my friends with 100 thousand each

3) a million will be given to my work place to be given out to everyone equally

4) *i know i'm gonna get h@ll for this but* my ex-girl will be given 100 thousand, no strings attached she can do whatever she wants with the money and no it's not hush money

5) gonna go to the Bunny Ranch and have a VERY good weekend

6) some channels on youTube that i like will be give 100 thousand each

7) gonna get off the grad and go full solar for my home

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

I just bought three tickets. I buy six or eight tickets a year, and honestly I don't check them. I only buy them once in a while for the fun of fantasizing about what I'd do with the money while I drive to work. Two bucks is worth the daydreaming it buys me.

I check them about once a year all at once at the gas station. I figure if I had won, it would be all over the news that they are waiting for the winner in my town to reveal themselves.

Comment

I'm broke but I'm gonna buy a couple before the drawing tonight. The one thing I'd do with that kinda money is pay for a private WWE show for my wife's uncle with down syndrome. Guy gets too overwhelmed in big places with larger crowds and the one time he went to an event they wouldn't let him skip line cause he wasn't in a wheelchair and he had to leave before the show even started. I wouldn't care if it cost half the money to make it happen, but no matter he'd get to meet the Rock and John Cena.

With whatever's left I'd produce a DC film or animated series, as well as an original animated series on Cartoon Network. Some of the shit on that station still surprises me that it even got made...

~M~

Comment

Originally posted by -M- View Post
                        ...With whatever's left I'd produce a DC film or animated series, as well as an original animated series on Cartoon Network. Some of the shit on that station still surprises me that it even got made...

~M~
                        I think like this too; things I would produce if rich. Top of the list is to get the decades-overdue promised sequel to Buckaroo Banzai even if I had to pay Peter Weller a Brad Pit-like salary.

Comment

I think Batman Incorporated would make for an interesting animated series, and if we're talking about older stuff I've always wondered why nothing else was ever done with Silverhawks and would probably throw ridiculous amounts of money into that. I'd toss a hundred million towards WB/DC to let me in on making a Batman and the Outsiders film, same goes for a live action Batman Beyond [classic version] either for tv or film.

~M~

Comment

I wanted to win the lottery so I could post in the "last thing purchased" thread the Oakland Raiders and Oakland A's.

Comment

I won the jackpot!

Comment

Working...
                              X