MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

can we get a link to the site?

Comment

http://forums.hannity.com/

Darth_Andrea
        Darth_Andrea
        Owned by Natu
        Last edited by Darth_Andrea; 05-21-2008, 02:52 AM.

Comment

I was going to start spamming the board, but I don't really have time to give it a proper flood of spam. This was going to be my opening salvo of nonsense...the lyrics to the Captain Lou Albano song....

Some say the man's not wrapped too tight,
          Captain Lou, Captain Lou, Captain Lou

But when he's on the scene, everything's alright,
          Captain Lou, Captain Lou Albano.

With a man of a thousand faces,
          I know we'll be goin' places (HEY!)

I'm gonna stick with "The Guiding Light,"

Lou don't worry 'cuz it's figured in,

And he's got sharp teeth like Rin Tin Tin,

We'll stick with the "Light" through thick and thin,

(Instrumental)

I'm gonna stick with "The Guiding Light,"

(REPEAT & FADE)

"They're talking about me!
          Captain Lou Albano!
          Maker of champions, baby!
          Twelve tag-team champions!
          I take them, I mold them,
          I think it's charisma, it's pandemonium!
          It's psychedelic pandemonium!
          Ah ha ha ha ha ha! I, am "the Guiding Light," ha ha!
          I'm where it's at! Ah YEAH!

Comment

I tried to get through to seans radio show all day today and never got through, even when It would ring they never picked up...must have known it was me hehe.

Darth_Andrea Lives!!!

Darth_Andrea

Comment

Again this is proof that Andrea is cool.

Comment

I don't get it.

Ted Kennedy is a liberal Democrat and Sean Hannity is a conservative Republican.

Comment

Who the fuck is Sean Hannity?

Donsmith and Andrea, you guys kick ass. I agree with ya both. Andrea's post sticking up for Donsmith was classic!

Fuck Sean Hannity.

Fuck Ted Kennedy.

Rock on mo-fo's.

Comment

Hey thanks!

Sean Hannity is a conservative talk show host. Basically, if and when Rush Limbaugh retires, Hannity will inherit his listeners (if he does not have them already).

(Just for the sake of information, Rush Limbaugh is a conservative talk show host that I think has the most listeners of any radio show - including Howard Stern, Don Imus, Mancow and other syndicated shows like it).

Sean was a local host on New York's WABC radio when he was syndicated on Sept. 10, 2001. (Guess what happened the next day?)

So basically Hannity's listeners exploded. It also helps that Rush Limbaugh is a lead in for him.

Well anyway, I agree with maybe 95 percent of both of their politics, I find that Sean's show can drag a bit and he also has this habit of repeating himself and plugging his Fox Talk Show "Hannity and Colmes."

A listener will call and say, "Hey, Sean, I had a question...you interviewed Oliver North about his book..."

"Right," Sean will say. "Oliver North will be on tonight, with Ann Coulter, Newt Gingrich and we will talk with a kid who holds a bake sale and raises money for dry goods for the troops in Iraq."

The caller fumbles, "Uh...I...uh...meant, does Mr. North really believe what he said about Iraq being...uh...yeah...worth it..."

But Sean's other problem is that people call in and say, "Hello, Sean, you're a great American!" And he responds, "Hey, you're a great American!"

Which is all well and good...but when you have callers who do this...

Sean: Hey, we have Mike from Long Island.

Mike: Hey, Sean, you're a great American!

Sean: Thanks, Mike! You're a great American!

Mike: Sean, I just want to thank you for all you do for the troops. For all you do for our country and for you all you do for the people! If it was not for people like you, Rush and other conservative talk show hosts, this country would not be able to hold back the liberal horde who seeks to undermine the traditional values.

That is why I so appreciate you, Mark Levin, Laura Ingraham and Ann Coulter for helping to keep this country great!

Sean: Speaking of Ann she is going to be on "Hannity and Colmes" tonight along with Carl Rove, Newt Gingrich and I have a shoot out with the Rev. Jesse Jackson on the latest developments of the Barak Obama campaign.

(AND AGAIN THE CALLER HAS NOT MADE HIS POINT YET!)

Mike: Cool! Well in Oliver North's book, is this is first book?

Sean: Actually, no he came out with a first book about the same time I came out with my first book "Let Freedom Ring" and he did a second book about the same time I wrote my second book "Deliver Us From Evil."

Granted this is a microchasm of Sean's show, but that is who he is. And frankly his show had the best discussion forum on politics.
                    Donsmith1974
                    Weaponer of Qward
                    Last edited by Donsmith1974; 05-24-2008, 11:39 AM.

Comment

You got Banned from Sean Hannity?? That is like getting banned from Walmart. LOL don't laugh but one of my best friends did!

Comment

Working...
                      X