Arkillo's Finger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arkillo's Finger

Arkillo's finger...it's back in this series...so one of my favorite moments of the Sinestro Corps War is tarnished.
    FUCK YOU, DCnU

Nah, I kid. It's really not that big of a deal, I just loved that moment when Kilowog didn't kill him and was happy to see that it wasn't forgotten during "Emerald Eclipse" and such but now...he definitely has all his fingers...well...at least he still has the tongue reminder...oh wait...well...at least that was explained how he got that back...

Just caught up on this series. It's okay so far...decent, I'd say.

But I still want that finger to be missing, damn it!

You have a point.
    Originally posted by IonFan
    (even if the ear sucking helped get me off faster)
    Originally posted by Big Daddy Caesar
    If I had things like the internet and a laptop as a kid, I never would have left my room as a teenager.
    Originally posted by Quaker
    I am the Geoff Johns of the GLCMB.

Comment

Originally posted by Prime View Post
      But I still want that finger to be missing, damn it!
      It's worse than you realize. I heard that not only is Arkillo's missing finger BACK, but in an upcoming issue of GL:NG it will be revealed that it is now GAY as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Ed View Post
        It's worse than you realize. I heard that not only is Arkillo's missing finger BACK, but in an upcoming issue of GL:NG it will be revealed that it is now GAY as well.

Comment

But Arkillo IS gay...

Comment

Originally posted by W.West View Post
            But Arkillo IS gay...
            No, I can see where you would think that with all his fawning over Sinestro, but not in the DCnU. His reappeared FINGER is gay, while his regrown tongue is implied to be bisexual. The rest of him is totally straight.
            Mister Ed
            Horse of a Different Color
            Last edited by Mister Ed; 06-04-2012, 11:18 PM.

Comment

No, I can see where you would think that with all his fawning over Sinestro, but not in the DCnU. His reappeared FINGER is gay, while his regrown tongue is implied to be bisexual. The rest of him is totally straight.
              He still fucks dudes, though, to show others how hardcore he is.
              Villain Draft 3: Fourth Place Winner

September 11, 2001; January 6, 2021; February 13, 2021

Comment

In early vol. 4 when he was first introduced, he did in fact eat men whole....

Comment

The finger growing back is fine. I mean, people came back from the dead even before Blackest Night, a missing finger is no longer a medical challenge

Saint Walker is gonna be quite busy handling those body parts, they look highly flexible.
                  :Gray Lantern the True Neutral:

Cyberium of Sector 614, you foresee great HOPE in our future.

Comment

Oh well, Saint Walker looks like his head is a massive penis, if Arkilo realy was gay, he'd proberbly be getting stiff all the time.
                    Originally posted by IonFan
                    (even if the ear sucking helped get me off faster)
                    Originally posted by Big Daddy Caesar
                    If I had things like the internet and a laptop as a kid, I never would have left my room as a teenager.
                    Originally posted by Quaker
                    I am the Geoff Johns of the GLCMB.

Comment

Originally posted by W.West View Post
                      But Arkillo IS gay...

As big and strong as Arkillo is, there is NO WAY that he can be gay...
                      Do not think that this ends here... The history of light and shadow will forever be written in blood!

Comment

at least it changed AFTER the reboot.

since the reboot, SaintWalker has been shown with 4 fingers and sometimes 5 fingers.And the crappiest part is, both versions are done by the same artist.

Comment

Originally posted by Agent Purple View Post
                          He still fucks dudes, though, to show others how hardcore he is.

Comment

Working...
                          X