No announcement yet.

PS4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I haven't. I never get a system when it first drops. There are always bugs and issues that dont get worked out until the next edition or so. I let all the fanboys waiting outside at midnight deal with and report the glitches and bugs first
    I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

I thought about getting it just to flip it for the Holidays. Over privileged folk will go to great lengths to please their spoiled children.

Comment

That is true and not a bad idea at all.
        I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

I'm really thinking of giving up on gaming this generation. I can't afford it anyway and I've found that I've been enjoying using my gaming time for watching DVD features lately. I don't get as red faced and hoarse from yelling then.

Comment

Originally posted by Sylent_Asassin View Post
            Has anyone pre-ordered the system yet?
            Preordered mine a few months ago from amazon

Comment

Eventually, I would want the system for myself, but there aren't any games during the initial release that are must haves, at least for me.

Comment

Yeah, most people at my collage are beginning to prefer PC gaming, and a lot aren't bothering to buy the X-Box One or PS4.
                Originally posted by IonFan
                (even if the ear sucking helped get me off faster)
                Originally posted by Big Daddy Caesar
                If I had things like the internet and a laptop as a kid, I never would have left my room as a teenager.
                Originally posted by Quaker
                I am the Geoff Johns of the GLCMB.

Comment

Yo.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/davidthi...rtner=yahootix

Sony Confirms Voice And Gesture Control for PS4 With Playstation Camera

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
                  Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

Yo.

+ YouTube Video
                    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Tazer

Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

This is a ps3 game not ps4 and it was released last week.

Comment

thinking of buying it, but there's something holding me back ..anyone played it yet.!?
                        Bring on CHAOS, bring on MY HAPPINESS, bring on rage ..Rage ..RAGE!!!

facebook: d3v1lb0y888 ...twitter: d3v1lb0y_8 ..instagram: d3v1lb0y

Comment

Not yet. I'm waiting for a price drop.

Comment

Yo.

Originally posted by chosenone85 View Post
                            This is a ps3 game not ps4 and it was released last week.
                            I know, but we dont have a purely PS3 thread. so........

Tazer

Comment

Yo.

http://games.yahoo.com/blogs/plugged...184328665.html

PlayStation 4 won’t support external hard drives or YouTube sharing

Tazer

Comment

Yo.

http://venturebeat.com/2013/11/15/pl...asy-to-repair/

PlayStation 4 teardown: Yup, it’s pretty much a PC (and it’s easy to repair)

Tazer

Comment

Working...
                                X