Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you want Tyrese to be GL in the DC cinematic universe?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sylent_Asassin View Post
    Cross is cool, although I've only seen him in '24' as Curtis, and whenever he spoke, it was like he was whispering.

I still say that Michael Jai White would completely own this role.

id be game for that but then youll have the idiots on facebook go no because hes already bronze tiger
    .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

I still say that Michael Jai White would completely own this role...
      Definitely, especially if they emphasize the Marine over the architect.

Comment

Cross is cool, although I've only seen him in '24' as Curtis, and whenever he spoke, it was like he was whispering.

I still say that Michael Jai White would completely own this role.

I hate to admit it I would almost go see him in Dawn of Justice or whatever because I like him so much. He will alwyas be Black Dynamite to me though."Guardians how many times have I told you not to interupt me when I am doing my Kung-Fu"!
        Take life with a Grain of salt and a shot of tequila!

Comment

No, I don't.

Comment

Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
            Which, sadly, is what they have been doing for YEARS in the comic, to the point that I wasn't sure his architecture career hadn't been retconned out until (I think) it got a mention some time recently. (Or maybe I just imagined that.)

So, yeah, that seems a likely tack to take in a movie.

Comment

How about this guy?

Why? Because some muthafuckas always try to iceskate uphill.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew NDB View Post
                How about this guy?

Your picture isn't working for me, and when I try to open it in a new tab, it says "referral denied".

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Ed View Post
                  Your picture isn't working for me, and when I try to open it in a new tab, it says "referral denied".
                  Wesley Snipes. The quote is from Blade.

Comment

Yo.

Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
                    Originally posted by Mister Ed View Post
                    Which, sadly, is what they have been doing for YEARS in the comic, to the point that I wasn't sure his architecture career hadn't been retconned out until (I think) it got a mention some time recently. (Or maybe I just imagined that.)

So, yeah, that seems a likely tack to take in a movie.
                    which is why Id choose Cross over MJW; his work on The L Word leads me to think he's capable of doing *both*, whereas Ive not seen the other do something which didnt involve him being ACTION GUY (not that hes bad at it or anything....)

and personally, I rather like the architect -aspect of JS more.....

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
                    Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

Yo.

Originally posted by Andrew NDB View Post
                      How about this guy?

this role isnt kinetic enuff for an actor of his caliber; Id see him as Dr. Mist or Icon, *maybe* Mr. Terrific II or Hardware......altho I think he'd make a GREAT Holocaust.

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
                      Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

Jon Stewart for John Stewart

You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

But can he make us BELIEVE that there is an "H" in his name?

Comment

The reason I think Hal Jordan should be the Green Lantern in the Justice League is because DC has made it clear that Hal is the main GL of the JL since the New52 started. Comics, animated movies, video games, toys, etc. have all shown Hal as the GL of the Justice League so it wouldn't make sense for WB to suddenly change it now.
                            Green Lantern's Light!

https://twitter.com/CeltiC527

Comment

Originally posted by CeltiC5-27 View Post
                              The reason I think Hal Jordan should be the Green Lantern in the Justice League is because DC has made it clear that Hal is the main GL of the JL since the New52 started. Comics, animated movies, video games, toys, etc. have all shown Hal as the GL of the Justice League so it wouldn't make sense for WB to suddenly change it now.
                              Absolutely - too much time, energy and money has been put into establishing Green Lantern as a recognizable brand to throw the baby out with the bath water just because one movie didn't do as well as it could have.

Comment

Originally posted by mrumsey View Post
                                Absolutely - too much time, energy and money has been put into establishing Green Lantern as a recognizable brand to throw the baby out with the bath water just because one movie didn't do as well as it could have.
                                I agree completely. I'd love to see John an Guy done right on film in GL movies as part of Hal's supporting cast, but Hal needs to be the main guy.

Comment

Working...
                                X