In Remembrance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chosenone85 View Post
    I don't think anyone is doing that. I think those that are commenting are just having fun, or like me making the work day go by.

I can't hurl a personal attack at someone where because I don't know anyone here personally. Everyone here is good.
    Ditto, it's actually the highlight of my day. I just spent the first half of the day lying in and doing things best not mentioned, then getting up and worrying about a member of my family, then I logged on, saw this thread and all the bad black clouds faded away. This thread even stopped me thinking about that girl in my maths class who I'll never see again!
    Originally posted by IonFan
    (even if the ear sucking helped get me off faster)
    Originally posted by Big Daddy Caesar
    If I had things like the internet and a laptop as a kid, I never would have left my room as a teenager.
    Originally posted by Quaker
    I am the Geoff Johns of the GLCMB.

Comment

Originally posted by Deadpool View Post
      Bbbut.....how did you know about the hentai cat-women?

Well I'm being a bit more serious than usual but I'm doing it for comedic reasons, I think all of us getting more serious and "darker" about this can be incredibly funny. I must admit I do prefer the name changing and baffling side of all this though. BTW, if you say that we don't deserve the magic of IonFan's life again, woe betide you.

My god, this thread is awesome!!!!!! I posted it among that massive list of Ion threads earlier, some awesome ones there too! I can't believe he made a thread for the sake of a crap pun about Black Lantern John Stewart, the funniest thing is after he made an apology thread about it. By the way, I think we need Tazz back. Imagine Tazz V IonFan!
      "eh dont worry about it im expecting to be gone anyways and i still have my fb stalker since i guess his wife disgusts him" - Tazzmission

Follow The Nobodies Comic on Facebook or Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyV View Post
        "eh dont worry about it im expecting to be gone anyways and i still have my fb stalker since i guess his wife disgusts him" - Tazzmission
        My god lol.

I remember I had a bit of a FB stalker once back in the good old days of 2012. Ugly as fuck but I think she fancied me. Eventually at school we were arguing then I asked why does she stalk me on FB or something and she never posted on my page again. Thank fuck that was over, although that was the last and only time anybody really talked to me much on FB, a prime reason why I deleted the account.
        If I had things like the internet and a laptop as a kid, I never would have left my room as a teenager.

Comment

Wasn't he talking about Robinson

Comment

I wonder if Tazz still reads posts here sometimes. He should be happy that he will never be forgotten.

Comment

All the questions that you're asking me you should ask yourself lol. You reply to his post, even laugh at him when you're offering advice.

I honestly still see this as a joke account. Every board has one.

All of this is a joke to me, I'm old school when it comes to talking online so nothing bothers me. If he's going to be sensitive about what's said in regards to what he post then maybe he should THINK before he click that "Submit" button.
              You know, sometimes I wonder if he's just screwing with us by posting the most outlandish, nonsensical crap and then standing back and watching chaos ensue while he giggles his ass off... and yeah. I laugh at this crap. Who wouldn't? It's funny, but then, if it's completely on the level, it becomes sad. Still, on the off-chance that it's legit, I don't want to douse the source of my entertainment.

Comment

This thread is solid gold.

Comment

Every IonFan thread is solid gold, it makes you wonder what the point of this forum was before them.

Comment

Originally posted by Deadpool View Post
                    Every IonFan thread is solid gold, it makes you wonder what the point of this forum was before them.
                    there was a point to the forum before all of his post. there use to be actual comic discussion here. what caused that to stop, i don't know.

Comment

I blame comics becoming more terrible and less worthy to have discussions about. I did enjoy Rocket Raccoon #1 though Skottie Young 4 Life!

Comment

I blame comics becoming more terrible and less worthy to have discussions about. I did enjoy Rocket Raccoon #1 though Skottie Young 4 Life!
                        Captain Marvel's better imo

Comment

Originally posted by Booster Beetle View Post
                          Captain Marvel's better imo

CAPTAIN MARVEL SUCKS!

Comment

CAPTAIN MARVEL SUCKS!
                            Nuh uh!

Comment

there was a point to the forum before all of his post. there use to be actual comic discussion here. what caused that to stop, i don't know.
                              Yeah, as said here the reason comic discussion has stopped is because they're all shit now and a lot of people have given up reading them. There's not good GL title loved by everybody and comics in general are on a decline in general.

Comment

:Moderator:

Also, when this forum first opened, we had the entire history of GL to talk about with fans from across the world, from the Golden Age up to (then) modern Rebirth. I think almost all that can be talked about concerning the past has been discussed (although I applaud Rotten for bringing back some nostalgia).

Current GL, hell GL of the last few years, hasn't been widely liked, and regardless, hasn't lent itself to in-depth conversations.

But who cares? I don't come here for comic talk anyway, I don't think most of us do anymore.
                                sigpic
                                Winner: Reality TV draft 2014

"Weeds. All of them weeds. I am perfection, and I am alone in the garden of the universe." - Cyborg Superman

Comment

Working...
                                X