No announcement yet.

Has Hal ever had sex with a construct?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

See, I was always thinking what the female GLs did with their rings while they were off in deep space
    Green Lantern Unlimited!

Comment

OK... this is a thread's little disturbing...
      ...but C'MON we ALL would!! HAHAHAHAAAA

I bet Kyle makes constructs of Alex, Jade, Donna and has himself a nice 4some!!

Bring on CHAOS, bring on MY HAPPINESS, bring on rage ..Rage ..RAGE!!!

facebook: d3v1lb0y888 ...twitter: d3v1lb0y_8 ..instagram: d3v1lb0y

Comment

I doubt Alan Scott ever did it... given that his weakness was wood!

Comment

HA! good one

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

[center]

Originally posted by W.West
            DID ANYONE READ THE ARTICLE?!!!!!!

Comment

Random woman: "Hal, do you have protection?"

Hal: "No, but I have my ring. Let me see what I can whip up."

45 minutes later.

Random woman: "That was great, but I was wondering... why did the ring say 'power level 0%' right before, well... you know?"

Comment

This makes Hal's constant use of giant fists over the years suddenly VERY suspicious...

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Cormier View Post
                  This makes Hal's constant use of giant fists over the years suddenly VERY suspicious...
                  I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

You guys are sick ...I like you guys.

Comment

^^Ha ha ha! Banned already? Just when we were getting to know him.

Back on topic- The Personal gain law: Guy has been known to make constructs of women giving him massages. That's personal gain too yet it's allowed. The next logical step would be to ask the construct for a happy ending.

Comment

Originally posted by Lantern2814.20850 View Post
                        See, I was always thinking what the female GLs did with their rings while they were off in deep space
                        They set it on vibrate.With Arisia,when she reached puberty I bet she acted out on her crush of Hal.And currently Sodam.Because she loves Sodam and wants to lose her virginity to him.I condone the pairing

Originally posted by sylent_asassin View Post
                        ^^Ha ha ha! Banned already? Just when we were getting to know him.

Back on topic- The Personal gain law: Guy has been known to make constructs of women giving him massages. That's personal gain too yet it's allowed. The next logical step would be to ask the construct for a happy ending.
                        The guardians are emotionless and utterly asexual.To them,sex and anything related to it is nothing more than mechanical.When the rings are used for...recreational purposes,they don't know what it is.Though I hate to know the effects of eons of not getting laid,or suppresing emotion in general.No wonder they're dicks

Comment

The guardians might not approve, but that just means you don't get caught. Not every use of the ring is monitored. If that were the case they wouldn't have to chase down GLs or put them on trial. I'm sure the guardians weren't aware of every frivolous way Guy used the ring. Either that or they don't care.

Comment

Originally posted by redjirachi View Post
                            And currently Sodam.Because she loves Sodam and wants to lose her virginity to him.
                            Uh, Arisia is not a virgin. Even in the age retcon Arisia and Hal had a physical relationship. In fact, that's the point of the retcon, to save Hal from the chages of statutory rape.

Comment

Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
                              Uh, Arisia is not a virgin. Even in the age retcon Arisia and Hal had a physical relationship. In fact, that's the point of the retcon, to save Hal from the chages of statutory rape.

WHAT?!Hal had sex with Arisia?!Okay,just because Arisia is over 9000 years old or something,she's still biologically a teen.They should've just retconned the relationship away.And that just makes Arisia a pedo since Hal is 200 years younger than her.Excuse me,I must punch reality so my statement is true

*punches reality* *punches reality* *Harold Thames never existed* *punches reality* *Superboy Prime punches back*

Comment

I can't see Hal doing it, but Guy did it for sure and I bet he still does. I think Kyle might have as well.
                                Time,Space and Will Power

Comment

Working...
                                X