Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My only questions are about Scar herself. She seems to have been on the path toward corruption long before the Anti-Monitor "scarred" her: secret underground lab, experiments on Aya, syphoning life essence from the CPB... and I wonder how Sayd explained the hole in the door to Appa.

Comment

• Here are some cliches' for the last few episodes:

Love is a battlefield

Hell knows no fury like a woman scorned
      You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

• My gut feeling would be that Scar found the Book of Black somewhere long ago and thats what has been the source of her corruption. I REALLLLLY hope somehow before the last few episodes CN reveals they were just joking with us and that this show is renewed Know it wont happen though

Comment

• Originally posted by Mister Ed View Post
          Two was, how the heck did Razer survive that massive explosion without a scratch?
          I thought it was assumed that Aya absorbed most of the blast when the smoke cleared.

I also liked the Book of Black easter egg. Was wondering if Scar's lab, aya and the manhunters was also a foreshadowing to Alpha Lanterns.

Also wondering if Ion being in the central power battery was a foreshadowing for Kyle Rayner eventually.

Comment

• I don't think Kyle would have made it, ir the Alphas. Kyle's way too deep in GL continuity and the show already has two Earth GLs.

But I do think they were plating seeds for a Sinestro Corps storyline. And a Blackest Night storyline. It's a pity we'll never get to see it because it'd probably be better than the real one, since it wouldn't be burdened by being a crossover event.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trigger View Post
              Was wondering if Scar's lab, aya and the manhunters was also a foreshadowing to Alpha Lanterns.
              Originally posted by Gauntlet101010 View Post
              I don't think Kyle would have made it, ir the Alphas.

Comment

• I KNEW IT!!!
                I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

• Neat!
                  The last fan of 1990s comics
                  Read my Green Lantern blog The Indigo Tribe

Comment

• Originally posted by W.West View Post
                    More sad now that this will not come to be

Comment

• So much awesomeness that will never come to pass. My heart aches!

Comment

• Friq Cartoon Network.

Comment

• I wouldn't want to see the Alpha Lanterns, personally, unless they changed the storyline considerably. That was all part of the "Evil Guardians" evolution that I despise in Geoff's title. I suppose if they made it the work of a lone, rogue Guardian, that would be OK, but I much prefer the Guardians being jerks vs. deliberately mutilating Corps members without their express, informed consent.

Comment

• Yep. The comic book Alpha Lanterns wouldn't work on GLTAS. Neither would Blackest Night, for that matter.
                            The last fan of 1990s comics
                            Read my Green Lantern blog The Indigo Tribe

Comment

• Well the comic book Red Lanterns would not have worked either but they made it work.
                              I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lantern A-train View Post
                                Well the comic book Red Lanterns would not have worked either but they made it work.
                                The Red Lanterns didn't require THAT much modification, IMHO. They were just toned down a bit and given the power of speech, a coherent goal, and a big spaceship.

The comic realized, pretty quickly, that one of those was necessary, and gave them the power of speech, too. I'm still waiting for it to provide one of the others- and I don't mean the spaceship.

Comment

Working...
                                X