No announcement yet.

Poll #6: Artist of the Year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As of now, Ivan Reis. Ethan hasn't done anything on GL in a while.

Comment

Shane Davis, as he is probably the best of the new artists to be used.
      sigpic
      Winner: Reality TV draft 2014

"Weeds. All of them weeds. I am perfection, and I am alone in the garden of the universe." - Cyborg Superman

Comment

Ethan#s Flash rebirth work is extraordinary. I love it. I hope he does the JLA some day.
        Back away, I will deal with this jedi scum myself.
        you fool! I have being trained in your jedi arts by count dooku!

Comment

Phillip Tan. He who brought LIFE to the Orange Lantern Corps!

Comment

Reis. Still a big fan of his work, and I'm going to miss it. It's clean and beautiful.

I just can't get into liking Ethan's stuff. I don't hate it or anything, it just does nothing for me. And as others have pointed out, the only recent stuff we have to judge from is three issues of Flash: Rebirth, which really shouldn't count, either.

I don't think stuff that hasn't been released yet should count. How can you pick an "Artist of the Year" based on a single image, or a couple of promo pages from a comic you haven't even read yet! Maybe those images are nice, but what if the work in the rest of the comic is only "meh"? Or what if the art just doesn't flow? "Image of the Year" maybe, but I think we have to have a meatier body of work to judge from.

For the same reason, I don't think the "Cry for Justice" preview should count in that "GLs in Other Stuff" poll, either. I can't vote for anything based on a short preview and nothing else.

Comment

Ivan Reis.

Comment

Ivan. Ethan hasn't done enough this year or he'd have walked away with it. And Ivan has done some of his best work so far.

Comment

Ivan Reis over EVS. i voted him last year for his stellar work on GL. he just kept being better and better, and now he's doing the Mega Event for DC. just wow

and he always deliver. and mostly he's on time hehe

Comment

Ivan "The Awesome" Reis

Customs- http://www.thegreenlanterncorps.com/...ead.php?t=7448

Comment

Working...
                    X