Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Sylent_Asassin View Post
      Wait is he wearing his suit under Barry's suit?
      Proud owner of a Justice League Europe number 1 issue.
      Which currently is worth less than my Kick-Ass 2 issue 1.

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainFrxz View Post
        Sure looks like it. Don't know if the interior art depicted that or it was just shown that way on the cover to make what was going on obvious.

Comment

Eobard Thawne, descendant of Eddie Thawne?

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainFrxz View Post
            Originally posted by Mister Ed View Post
            Sure looks like it. Don't know if the interior art depicted that or it was just shown that way on the cover to make what was going on obvious.
            That never happened, it was just the cover. What actually happened was RF was after Iris, and Barry caught up to him, accidentally broke his neck while trying to stop him and killed him. Shortly thereafter, the Justice League put Barry on trial for his actions and threatened to vote him out of the league, but Superman broke the tie to keep Flash in the league.

I hope I remembered all of this correctly. I was 11 when I read it.

Comment

Didn't the same voting situation happen with Bats in the Tower of Babel?

Comment

Originally posted by Robinson View Post
                They said they were gonna make a tv justice league.
                yea im curious to see how thatll work. a lot of people are saying arrow is the tv's batman to kick off this universe and i recently heard the cw owns part of cbs or the company that owns cbs so supergirl might cross over to flash maybe?

id really like to see vixen the question zatana red tornado in some way i mean hey we just got firestorm and grodd is coming eventually.

what i really like about the flash is they seem to manage to make the emotional side of the story better every week same with arrow for that matter.
                .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

I'd love to see somebody like Animal Man come into the two series, as well as the obvious guy everyone wants to see show up in both: Hal. Zatanna would make for a good female powered hero since everyone else is powerless [Canary and Huntress].

Actually, they teased Blue Devil in Arrow, he's cool enough to bring into the fold!

~KL~
                  Ωmega Man
                  Guardian of the Universe
                  Last edited by Ωmega Man; 12-11-2014, 12:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Booster Beetle View Post
                    Silly Tazer, Eddie looks nothing like Barry he can't be Cobalt Blue
                    I'd argue the guy playing Eddie looks a helluva lot more like Barry than the guy who's actually playing Barry. Which is a damn shame. It's not that hard to dye somebody's hair or cast a blond actor.

~KL~

Comment

Originally posted by The Kid Lantern View Post
                      I'd argue the guy playing Eddie looks a helluva lot more like Barry than the guy who's actually playing Barry. Which is a damn shame. It's not that hard to dye somebody's hair or cast a blond actor.

~KL~
                      I Know! I keep saying it, the guy playing Eddie would be perfect for Barry Allen!

Comment

Originally posted by The Kid Lantern View Post
                        I'd love to see somebody like Animal Man come into the two series, as well as the obvious guy everyone wants to see show up in both: Hal. Zatanna would make for a good female powered hero since everyone else is powerless [Canary and Huntress].

Actually, they teased Blue Devil in Arrow, he's cool enough to bring into the fold!

~KL~
                        vixen cant forget vixen brotha

i am also hoping we get killer frost
                        .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

Originally posted by TazzMission View Post
                          Well, that might happen, given that Caitlin's name is apparently the same as Killer Frost's alter ego. (I had to have that one pointed out to me, unlike Cisco being Vibe's name.)

Comment

Originally posted by TazzMission View Post
                            vixen cant forget vixen brotha

If they bring in Vixen I'd rather her be part of the Suicide Squad like in the comics, they need somebody with some real powers. Killer Frost being a villain will put her at odds with Firestorm eventually.

With Animal Man they could bring in the actor known as Buddy Baker under the pretense he'll be playing a movie version of the Starling City vigilante. After crossing paths with the Arrow it could be shown he's more than just some pretty faced actor and he could reveal his powers to Ollie... Also, it needs to be made clear not all metahumans were born from Well's particle accelerator. That bugs the shit out of me thinking one guy is responsible for all of the super powered heroes and villains introduced thus far. Another branch of STAR Labs should me shown or mentioned too so folks don't think Wells is the owner of the company or something.

Who else has been mentioned on the two series on CW? Blue Devil was on a theater sign, Kord Industries had a fund raiser, but was there anyone I'm not remembering?

~KL~
                            Ωmega Man
                            Guardian of the Universe
                            Last edited by Ωmega Man; 12-11-2014, 01:47 PM.

Comment

So, is it just my old fashioned values that make me feel this way, or was Eddie's gift to Iris supremely tacky? I literally laughed out loud and said, "You've GOT to be kidding me! That is so TACKY!" when I saw that.

Is that really what passes for a romantic gift these days, the key to your place in a ring box? Or is Eddie as lame as I thought he was when I saw that?

Comment

Yo.

Originally posted by Sylent_Asassin View Post
                                That never happened, it was just the cover. What actually happened was RF was after Iris, and Barry caught up to him, accidentally broke his neck while trying to stop him and killed him. Shortly thereafter, the Justice League put Barry on trial for his actions and threatened to vote him out of the league, but Superman broke the tie to keep Flash in the league.

I hope I remembered all of this correctly. I was 11 when I read it.

almost 100% on-target, only thing wrong was it was Barrys soon-2-be 2nd wife Fiona Webb that Zoom was killed trying to eliminate.

Originally posted by Booster Beetle View Post
                                Didn't the same voting situation happen with Bats in the Tower of Babel?
                                yep, and in both cases, the final vote came down to Supes.

Originally posted by Big Daddy Dave View Post
                                I Know! I keep saying it, the guy playing Eddie would be perfect for Barry Allen!
                                agreed. only reason he aint is cuz WB needs/wants to play up the "Spiderman" -angle with somebody younger looking for their targeted demographic (read: young women), natch.

Originally posted by fearless2814.1 View Post
                                Eobard Thawne, descendant of Eddie Thawne?
                                yes....and?

Originally posted by Mister Ed View Post
                                So, is it just my old fashioned values that make me feel this way, or was Eddie's gift to Iris supremely tacky? I literally laughed out loud and said, "You've GOT to be kidding me! That is so TACKY!" when I saw that.

Is that really what passes for a romantic gift these days, the key to your place in a ring box? Or is Eddie as lame as I thought he was when I saw that?
                                remeber the era yur living in; for Eddie to offer up his key to Iris means he's atleast willing to let her come in, stick around & become more of a permanent fixture in his life. some would consider that a HUGE step in a relationship (for a dude, anyways.)

.....of course, if U look @ Iris when she opened the box, a key was NOT wat she was hoping/expecting to find inside.

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
                                Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

Working...
                                X