Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Domain / Website Alternative Parking ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Domain / Website Alternative Parking ???

Hi.

Does anyone know of a place to park my website cheaply or for free ??? At this moment in time, the $115+ was undoable, so my site has been suspended. I own the domain name for another 5+ years, so it'd be a waste to let it not be active. Once again, I can't afford much though. Any suggestions or ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

www.1and1.com/hosting (has good customer support and allows the use of ftp)

godaddy.com

but you could try this site it has tons of listed web host and almost everyone the ranking sites has most of these sites listed as well

http://webhostinggeeks.com/

Comment

Originally posted by havik View Post
      www.1and1.com/hosting (has good customer support and allows the use of ftp)

godaddy.com

but you could try this site it has tons of listed web host and almost everyone the ranking sites has most of these sites listed as well

http://webhostinggeeks.com/
      Thank you! Do ya know if I can get them to host domain names that I already own, or do I have to buy it from them, in order to get them to park my website? Thank you again.

Comment

your welcome and they all allow you transfer over

Comment

your welcome and they all allow you transfer over
          Thank you again. I'm gonna check into them.

Now, I just gotta find some good easy to use web builder software. In the mood to start over, and don't wanna work with all that code again. Thank you again.

Comment

your welcome coding isn't that hard and depending on what your looking for you can often times find programs that are cracked or crack them your self but i don't recommend that option

Comment

your welcome coding isn't that hard and depending on what your looking for you can often times find programs that are cracked or crack them your self but i don't recommend that option
              i took a couple design and development courses about five years ago for website building, and was even certified ... however, i work a lot now (YAY!!!) and am lazy at home during my time off ... i'm VERY excited about pursuing a less time consuming way of building a new site ... in fact, i'm also entertaining the idea of hiring someone to build me a very simple, yet cool looking site ...

Comment

thats cool working my way towards my bachelors in web design now. maybe you could try interesting john he seeems to be pretty good at the web stuff

Comment

thats cool working my way towards my bachelors in web design now. maybe you could try interesting john he seeems to be pretty good at the web stuff
                  it was cool but i lost interest in the whole deal when i tried to pimp out my certifiable skills, and repeatedly learned how they are teaching much more advanced training in high schools now ... business owner's kids and grandkids and nephews and *etc* can do what i was trained to do for much cheaper OR free ...

Comment

yeah it is an always changing field kind of the draw of it to me

Comment

part of my disinterest now is due to physical limitations though ... due to a bunch of stupid accident during my younger years, i have arthritis in my hands that makes it painful to type for extended periods of time ... plus, as i'm getting older and fatter, i'm also getting lazier ...

Comment

well that sucks... it's not laziness it is work disinterest

Comment

well that sucks... it's not laziness it is work disinterest
                          , but true ... lol

Comment

lol retirement comes soon enough

Comment

lol retirement comes soon enough
                              after what i've experienced on unemployment for nine months AND watching all these elderly retirees walk around like zombies, i have no interest in retirement ... just shoot me already ... lol

Comment

Working...
                              X