Green lantern Movie 2011 Merchandise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green lantern Movie 2011 Merchandise

Apart from the obvious action figures and posters what kind of merchandise are you looking forward to?

Personally I'm hoping DC takes this opportunity to finally give us a decent GL wearable ring, maybe even light up.

I think we'll see plenty of cool rings, from wearable to prop replicas an what not. imagine tons of little kids in gl costumes...hilarious

Comment

There will be rings from cheap candy rings to mass market, to high end collectables. Too bad Sideshow couldn't get in on that action!

I'm looking forward to movie figures and video games. I'm not looking forward to the onslought of crappy merchandise on the way because I have enough stuff to fill a room already.

I guess I'm looking forward to odd novelty GL items that nobody's bothered to make yet. From cheap to expensive.

Comment

I'm pretty excited to see what toys will be tossed out in kids meals.
        "Don't disturb my circles."

Comment

Originally posted by ion.nai View Post
          I'm pretty excited to see what toys will be tossed out in kids meals.

Yeah, that IS pretty coolisn't it? I'm looking forward to that too. Cheap, easy to get, and fun.

Comment

I'm hoping Hot Toys does a Ryan Reynolds as Green Lantern replica with different constructs as accessories.

Comment

Hopefully it will get thew same Noble Collection treatment that Superman Returns and Batman Begins got.

Comment

I'm looking forward to two things.

One, a decent selection of nice-looking GL shirts that are available for reasonable prices at stores like Target. Right now the widely available, reasonably priced shirts are few and far bewteen (and not too great). And the plethora of really NICE-looking shirts (that you can get at your LCS or on-line) are WAY more than I'm willing to spend on a T-shirt.

Two, a greater chance of getting a GL action figure for a reasonable price. There are some GREAT ones from DC Direct, but I'm not willing to pay that much for a figure, and anything cheaper is either the DCU-Animated style (which I don't like, with the stick-figure legs and massive chests- somehow it works fine for me when I'm watching the show, but in a figure, it just looks stupid to me), or really hard to find on store shelves.

So basically, I'm looking forward to the possibility of getting stuff similar to stuff that is already out there, but I'm too cheap to spring for.

Comment

I'm looking forward to a Hot Toys MMS 1/6 Green Lantern and a movie licensed WEARABLE GL ring.

Comment

For once, I'd like to see a decent superhero video game from this. Historically, we should expect crap. I gave up on Movie video games after Superman Returns.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Cormier View Post
                      There will be rings from cheap candy rings to mass market, to high end collectables. Too bad Sideshow couldn't get in on that action!

I'm looking forward to movie figures and video games. I'm not looking forward to the onslought of crappy merchandise on the way because I have enough stuff to fill a room already.

I guess I'm looking forward to odd novelty GL items that nobody's bothered to make yet. From cheap to expensive.
                      Does seem like a perfect tie in to have candy rings made by the Ring Pops people.

Darth_Andrea

Comment

ha ha lol hilarious the flavors!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

mmm taste like willpower...

Comment

All I know is that in 2011 I am going to be extremely broke from all the merchandise of the Green Lantern Movie.

and I am not sure how the Green Lantern Movie game will turn out it is being made by Double Helix studios but as long as EA stays away from it, it will probably be good than most movie games, but I am still getting it no matter if it is extremely good or bad.
                            No Sir, I punched the viceroy in the stomach, then I headbutted him in the face. Sir.-Hal Jordan

Villain Draft (Best Team Winner)/Proud Supporter of the DCnU

Comment

Hats, t-shirts, rings, figures, video games, masks, costumes, phone covers, iPhone Apps, school supplies, the score, shoes.

Comment

Working...
                              X